Game Day Round V, 2019: The Lycett Strikes Back (West Coast vs. Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

Disclaimer: this preview is hosted off-site in a google doc, and the internet is a dangerous place. Be careful out there, fam. Don't provide me with your credit card details, unless you're asked for them.

This preview relies on your choices.

More specifically, it caters to your confirmation bias; so there's hopefully a bit of something for everyone, regardless of how you see this game goin'. Unless you're a Ports fan.

i2uwlnv.jpg

Nah, just kidding. In nearly every foreseeable outcome, this match is decided by a kick after the siren.

Click here to continue with the preview... IF YOU DARE!
serbs-after-winning-the-first-balkan-war-wow-lets-do-42192820 (2).jpg

I chose Jack Watts and got this:

"Hinkley is fired immediately for what is possibly the worst coaching decision in the history of the game."

All I can say is thank you.
Perhaps now we can win next week, we sure as hell wont this week, rain, hail or shine.

You may not be aware of it, but this is how many of us perceive our current coach.

I chose Jack Watts and got this:

"Hinkley is fired immediately for what is possibly the worst coaching decision in the history of the game."

All I can say is thank you.
Perhaps now we can win next week, we sure as hell wont this week, rain, hail or shine.

You may not be aware of it, but this is how many of us perceive our current coach.

Hopefully the boys drop the game tonight in protest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is food being sold today at the stadium , read somewhere it was and also heard no , plus do I need to bring the camel for water ??
The thing in danger was alcohol, and that is a yes. The other thing in doubt was whether the Camfield would get a special licence to be able to sell alcohol to people not buying it with a meal, and that is a yes as well.

Great to see on the BOM app that the probability of rain during the game has been steadily dropping all day. Currently down to 20% (from 90%).

It's going to be greasy, hopefully it doesn't devolve into last weeks shitfest. Need Yeo in the middle to go ham in the contested possession game if so, last week was disappointing from that perspective.

Jetta in should be glorious, but I fully expect Slyce to be perm floating around half forward to grab the Jetta/Hurn kick out. That'll put the skids on there if he can clunk those

Remove this Banner Ad

Back