Player Watch Jordan De Goey (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How far away is he now? I reckon he has already leap-frogged everyone on our list - except for Grundy.

He has even leapfrogged Grundy in the Fonz stakes.

If he continues at this level for the rest of the year I think he'll feature in most "top 5 players in the league" discussions.

One can't help comparing him to Dusty in terms of power but JDG has way more scoreboard impact.

We're lucky to be witnessing his ascendancy; it's a case of buckle up and enjoy the ride. :) Who knows what he'll become? *knock-on-wood*

He has even leapfrogged Grundy in the Fonz stakes.

If he continues at this level for the rest of the year I think he'll feature in most "top 5 players in the league" discussions.

One can't help comparing him to Dusty in terms of power but JDG has way more scoreboard impact.

We're lucky to be witnessing his ascendancy; it's a case of buckle up and enjoy the ride. :) Who knows what he'll become? *knock-on-wood*
It's been a remarkable rise. Until last year, I was convinced he was one paced. I have been avoiding the inevitable transition to wearing glasses.

He and Dusty are both awesome in a contest up forward. But as Dermie would say, Degoey just has the forward craft to also get uncontested ball.

Petracca :fire: when can we straight swap
One isn’t allowed to tie the Air Jordan’s bootlaces.

Glad we have our Goo.
They can keep their Pet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're not close to our boy, but Brayshaw's very good. I still think Petracca will become very good; the other two however...

Ah okay, because I'm reading a lot of Melbourne supporters saying Brayshaw is one of the worst kicks / decision makers in their team.

Put him in the Midfield More as he goes missing up forward.

Was a Poor Game from him Today
If that's a poor game, it says a lot about his quality. That set-up for Hoskin-Elliott was sensational, as was his clutch last quarter goal. Didn't dominate when being thrown in the middle but he was very competitive in contests and I don't recall any errors.

If that's a poor game, it says a lot about his quality. That set-up for Hoskin-Elliott was sensational, as was his clutch last quarter goal. Didn't dominate when being thrown in the middle but he was very competitive in contests and I don't recall any errors.

Yes, It what we Expected from De Goey. He did some nice things but did also go missing quite a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back