Game Day Round V, 2019: The Lycett Strikes Back (West Coast vs. Port)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was a win that brings things back to Earth. The way we have lost the two games this has been pretty bad

Contested possessions have been s**t the last two weeks, pressure game has gone down a notch. Midfield and Yeo especially need to pull heads from bottom and start getting the ground ball

If Ah Chee is the answer it's a really s**t question.

This week, not next week.

Simmo committed to a failed structure, no fight under the high ball. No uncontested marks forward of center. That’s what he chose with a squad bereft of run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My niece was out last night and apparently a bunch of eagles were out as well. One of them has a long term injury but ... there were a couple of others (she no footy follower...) I mentioned one definate who played tonight in this thread and I predicted he would be a late out. But I deleted the post because the niece said he was driving and I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

My niece was out last night and apparently a bunch of eagles were out as well. One of them has a long term injury but ... there were a couple of others (she no footy follower...) I mentioned one definate who played tonight in this thread and I predicted he would be a late out. But I deleted the post because the niece said he was driving and I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

Lol just name names

A surprise but not total a total surprise. We were really, really poor last week and were lucky to win. We've hit a bad patch and need to snap out of it quick. I don't think the conditions had an influence on the result, wet or dry we've been poor in the contest.

Contested possession in 2019;

Rd.1 Bris -29
Rd.2 GWS +1
Rd.3 Coll -9
Rd.4 Freo -21
Rd.5 Port -21

Remove this Banner Ad

Back