Sam Mitchell vs Jason Akermanis

Who was the better player

• Sam Mitchell

• Jason Akermanis

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You put Sam Mitchell ahead of Hird, Buckley and Riccuito?!! hahahahahahahaha
Actually now I think about it, I'd Have Sam Mitchell, Carey, Lockett, John Coleman, daylight then Dunstall as my top 5
John Coleman way before my time so I can't comment.

I rate Sam Mitchell extremely highly, right up there on the next level just past Buckley, Hird and Riccuito IMO.

You put Sam Mitchell ahead of Hird, Buckley and Riccuito?!! hahahahahahahaha
Actually now I think about it, I'd Have Sam Mitchell, Carey, Lockett, John Coleman, daylight then Dunstall as my top 5

Leigh Matthews has them all covered....as too Gary Ablett Senior.

When you miss the 2 best players to have ever played the game from your top 5, then it doesn't bode so well for your judgement on anything football related.

Leigh Matthews has them all covered....as too Gary Ablett Senior.

When you miss the 2 best players to have ever played the game from your top 5, then it doesn't bode so well for your judgement on anything football related.
I've just told you who the 5 best players are........Matthews and Ablett snr lucky to make top 10

In my time I can remember watching footy in the last 15 years, Mitchell is the best Hawks player I've seen bar none. Others may have had better peaks but when you factor in consistency, I'd go Mitch

It's nice to have a concrete demonstration of the footy I.Q on offer for those who went the Acker option.....So cheers for that demographic extrapolation.
Where and when did you last play footy P35, probably not since under 10's? The fact you think Mitchell is so much better despite them being completely different shows you dunno s**t about footy. I take Mitchell because of consistency\longevity but Akers best was better than Mitchell make no mistake there and, when he had to, was capable on the inside. Talk about wanna be know it alls.

Where and when did you last play footy P35, probably not since under 10's? The fact you think Mitchell is so much better despite them being completely different shows you dunno s**t about footy. I take Mitchell because of consistency\longevity but Akers best was better than Mitchell make no mistake there and, when he had to, was capable on the inside. Talk about wanna be know it alls.

LOL....Still got that bee in your bonnet I see old chubby....That axe of yours must be ground to the handle by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back