Game Day GWS vs Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good quarter. Fair to say they've exceeded my expectations. Add in another quality mid and this is a strong team, especially when they play like this.

Hopefully we don't let it slip and undo all of the good work so far, even if we don't have the legs to get the win.
Coniglio will do nicely!!

1st game for the year, rusty at the level. He’s getting it to ground so that’s all we need atm
I'm a big fan. Massive upside for a young bloke. Has been rusty at Peel too so still a bit underdone. I'm just not buying the play Cox, Taberner to WAFL story - Tabs is as frustrating as hell but still leading all in AFL fantasy points. Must be doing something. Coxxy hasn't had a mark or kick yet.

On Pixel 2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think, as some have already noted, its better that Tabs is getting himself into position to miss all these shots. The guy dominates in the air, he's a seriously good judge of a mark. I reckon he's the slowest burn player in the history, he keeps getting better every year.
Don't forget he has shown in the past that he can kick straight, he's just got the yips. If he finally gets it all together he's a heck of a forward. As it is he's schooling Davis in the air and allowing Hogan to get the 2nd best defender, Hogan.
Great half from Freo, team is starting to look really good. Everyone doing their bit. Its getting to harder to find players I want to drop for Logue, Blakely, Hill etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tabs has been good with everything except his goal kicking. Frustrating but prefer that than the opposite.

FreoRicci - great work mate. Call for some other players to be dropped to Peel this half please. Cox, Brad Hill, Colyer perhaps?
Try my best. Just frustrating. Matera’s best work is around the forward not up the ground. His decision making just poor

Exactly he does so much right and I know all players miss shots but those brain fades are unforgivable
This is the frustrating part - if keeps his head and his confidence he has all the tools be AA. He can be a genuinely dominant player if he can cut out a few of the silly things.

On MIX using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back