Racing April Daily Punt- The Championswamps and a farewell to the Queen

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck if you're on the Bull. Been a tough day for the faves, you'd think one would crack it sooner or later.

Great. Another average one off to stud.

Barrier no help for Ossie but he's making a habit of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

watched the race again, as i stated above could of elected to go through the gap but didnt

yeah, i just watched the final 600 again. No idea what you guys are talking about. there was never any run 'on the outside'. certainly not like the way you are describing. The ride was fine. He could have tried to check out around champagne cuddles, but would have lost 2 lengths if he tried that.

yeah, i just watched the final 600 again. No idea what you guys are talking about. there was never any run 'on the outside'. certainly not like the way you are describing. The ride was fine. He could have tried to check out around champagne cuddles, but would have lost 2 lengths if he tried that.
yeah thats what im referring to

i personally think that was the better option, the horse needs clear air, was never winning on the rail

yeah thats what im referring to

i personally think that was the better option, the horse needs clear air, was never winning on the rail

he could have wiped out about 5 horses if he tried that. It was an unfortunate position he was in, that wasn't the jockey's fault. I don't think he cost you your money if you backed bulls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back