Analysis AFC SANFL 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever want to see an umpire influence a game, watch the replay.

We should never have been in a position to lose mind you. This whole "go slow" stuff needs to stop

We should never have been in a position to lose mind you. This whole "go slow" stuff needs to stop

The second we started going slow at half time, we looked like complete s**t. Absolutely atrocious. Whatever we changed at half time should never, ever be implemented again

Jenkins needs 2 months in the SANFL

I'd consider Poholke, Stengle, Sholl and Butts
Poholke disappointing when we needed it mind you.

Butts looks a good prospect although he kicks like our other defenders.

The second we started going slow at half time, we looked like complete s**t. Absolutely atrocious. Whatever we changed at half time should never, ever be implemented again
I get we want to control possession into the breeze but it's an utter indictment on the listed guys that it was our top ups providing run and options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes you need to go slow to regain or maintain control of a game for a few minutes. We seem to want to go slow all the time and then play fast for a few minutes.

Whoever came up with this slow, short kicking bs game plan needs to have their Australian citizenship revoked, then they need to be put on a dingy and pushed out to International waters.
Campo was promoted. Probably all on that spud along with captain consistency Pyke.

I thought Fog was pretty good in the second half.

He’d have to be a better option than Hartigan.
Still takes weird options by foot out of defence, that's my only slight criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back