Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Game day :)

This is surely where our 2019 season begins, after a month's slumber that will leave us fresh for September.

As the only club in the world undefeated against Gold Coast, this one is a lock [/jinx]

The key for us is the 22 players who have been playing awfully for every single minute of the season to stop doing so.

Also for the coaches to do away with the chip sideways slowly game plan. 100% of the time, it fails every time.

I hope the bunny brings you eggs.

Go Crows

The Gold Coast Suns have never defeated Adelaide. All indications at the pre-season launch were that this would continue. Yet Gold Coast find themselves on 3 wins and 1 loss and Adelaide are 1 win and 3 losses. Funny game is football.

There is a thread that if we lose this game is it time for a revolution? It would certainly put pressure on the club and the coaches. 3 losses at home , Eddies 300th , Smith 150th . Even the Slicers might get upset

There was a post or two on todays SANFL game and I am sure I saw some indication that our fast flowing football was being played and then in the 2nd half it was changed to the slow chip chip style that our AFL side play. Can someone confirm?

Doom and gloom aside I do think this is a hard one to call. Dew has the team up and about, it seems the deadwood at God Coast is gone and players are playing football. Adelaide are struggling to move the ball with any pace. Hopefully this is changed

Again because of the occasion I will be tipping Adelaide by 8 points. Eddie to kick the sealer

1555770250504.png 300 Games 569 Goals

1555770375760.png 150 games 47 Goals

To say we need a win is a bit of an understatement.

Lots to play for including Eddies 300th.

Just play well and win, give us some hope!

Just want to see two things today, a solid four quarter effort and of course a bag from Eddie. Let’s do this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Won't be surprised if this all goes to pot but somehow Chapman survives to oversee the next disaster.

Also won't be surprised if we finally pull out a win at home and carry on like everything is fine.

Definitely not surprised this is buried on Easter Sunday.

Peak crows

Posting from Northern China and despite every second person in the streets wearing Port Power jumpers, I can’t get the AFL ap to work. Perhaps this is a good thing, serenity now, serenity now......

If we lose, I have a butt load of pitchforks and torches in my back shed. Feel free to drop in and grab them, I picked up a heap of them for a song back in 2011, never been used since then.

Things I want to see today -

A win
4 quarter effort
Milera starting in the midfield.
Quick ball movement.
Contested ball wins
Improvement from ROB
3 goals from Big Easy with the pressure off after JJ failing.
A late Gallucci call up.

And Eddie with at least one classic Eddie moment.

With our season on the line and Eddie's big game, any player who doesn't give effort clearly won't ever give effort and needs to be dropped.

Effort is a choice. No exceptions.

Sidenote: As much as I'm only really hoping for a win of any sort, If we can win by 40 odd points we reset our percentage to 100 and we can try to move forward from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Overseas just for this weekend.
AFL Live app doesn't stream here.

Anyone know the best way to be able to watch the game via a mobile and some wifi?

Good luck and congrats to Eddie for his 300th game, he has been one of our best trades.
Well done Brodie on 150 games, now start running and kicking long out of defence
Lets get a win and play some attacking footy today

43 points up in the second quarter in the SANFL and then get a drawn game tells me the game plan you got is no good

Back