WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why most don't like Reigns is because he's rammed down our throats. People were sick of it 5 years ago can't believe they're still trying to get him over in 2019 just plain embarrassing from WWE. IMO the sickness was a work because "Who will boo a guy with Leukaemia?" He's been back less than a month he's already getting booed out of the building again. I actually feel sorry for him in a way because he has no choice. I'd love to know who's responsible for it. My money's on Vince.

Vince buried the Raw roster for 3 years in trying to get Roman over as the chosen one. Now it’s time for him to start burying the smackdown one, with trying to get him over.

Only time it would work was if Jinder was still champion, and there was no AJ, Bryan and Kofi for Reigns to compete with in getting over.

How do you know it was real? Vince has always had a sick mind even at his age I wouldn't put it past him.

WTF are you on about??

Take your tin foil hat off bro.

How do you know it was real? Vince has always had a sick mind even at his age I wouldn't put it past him.
Was definitely real. But other than that you're right. The nauseating and painful push of Roman at the eventual expense of everyone and everything else now back in full swing.

He did want to do an incest storyline with Steph back in attitude era. Fortunately steph and Shane nixed it.

So yep he’s got a sick mind

So much potential to fix and do other things with the talent they have but they just can't help themselves. Vince just can't take the L on Roman.
He couldn't take the L on Cena either. Man was booed from 2006-onwards. Could have turned heel 13 years ago, and either been a top heel, or after a while he may have had an organic face turn and may have ended up being cheered for 10+ years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

reminds me of "CP Munk"
latest

Vince buried the Raw roster for 3 years in trying to get Roman over as the chosen one. Now it’s time for him to start burying the smackdown one, with trying to get him over.

Only time it would work was if Jinder was still champion, and there was no AJ, Bryan and Kofi for Reigns to compete with in getting over.

Or they get Shane to win the belt off Kofi and have Roman take it off him next Mania. Wouldn't shock me if they tried that.

Did Roman having time off coincide him doing a movie with The Rock?
I dont know why he didnt just keep the universal belt he was only out for as long as the gap between brock turning up to actually defend the title

I dont know why he didnt just keep the universal belt he was only out for as long as the gap between brock turning up to actually defend the title
Because, and everyone try to follow me on this one:

He had cancer and nobody knew when or if he would even come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back