Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spudley Scott out. Libba to zerrett or Brodie smith to laird

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did you just trade Libba in this week? Already forecasting that he will be poor and need to trade to Zach? Zach did look like the Zach of old and need to get him ASAP but Libba still has plenty of cash to make.

Depending on how the new Dogs boys go tomorrow I'm thinking of bypassing Ross and going straight to Hately who could be anything IMO

This week will be the last week to bring Heeney in I think before he gets too expensive

He'll be just above his starting price now, after beating his BE by 43, think I might forego Baker considering I brought O'Brien in already who was expensive and Setterfield still has cash to make when he returns

1 of Scott, Parker or Clark likely go for Heeney I think (Cousins down to Ross), down to breakevens I think, though I might not be able to afford Heeney through Scott

Will wait on Billings to score an 80-90, I ain't paying 700k for him at the moment, maybe later in the season when I've got fat cows I can

Hayes and Hately should be decent midfield downgrades, might have to tank round 7 and grab both of them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to be bringing in Milera or Laird but Milera injured and Laird still not showing that he can get a big score. Might just ride with ZWilliams and BSmith for a while and get a mid or fwd premo in. Billings is looking very good, heen also an option. Or maybe even wait a bit until Gola drops in price (surely he has to bounce back?)

Geelong just bat so deep in the mid/fwd area.
Hard to see him going big consistently.

Yeah you're probably right. I just don't trust Billings to keep this up somehow... not sure why because he's going better than Heeney who I somehow trust more. Maybe Newnes an option as a cheaper alternative who is averaging 90+

I’ll be bringing in Whitfield at his highest price all season because I want to see him cop the Hewett the tag and score 60.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think I might pay up too. He might be tagged but still will get his 80 due to his running power. He might drop a little in price but then his next month is:

saints
hawks
carlton
melbourne

So straight back to 125+ scores and he gets even more expensive. It's Macrae all over again, just keep waiting for him to drop but then bam! Half the season is gone and you miss out on all his points.

Yeah you're probably right. I just don't trust Billings to keep this up somehow... not sure why because he's going better than Heeney who I somehow trust more. Maybe Newnes an option as a cheaper alternative who is averaging 90+

I'm just as worries about you with billings. Article I read today was about how he's made changes which is leading to his success.
Mind you he's had to kick a few each week to get the 100.

Was going to be bringing in Milera or Laird but Milera injured and Laird still not showing that he can get a big score. Might just ride with ZWilliams and BSmith for a while and get a mid or fwd premo in. Billings is looking very good, heen also an option. Or maybe even wait a bit until Gola drops in price (surely he has to bounce back?)
Hold on Laird, will be cherry ripe around round 8-9 I reckon

I've always thought Menegola is a backender type (finish seasons stronger than starts them)

But seems Danger, Kelly, Constable and maybe Duncan are their main midfield mix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back