Bluemour Discussion Thread XV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOB is an insanely good kick. What really sets him apart in my book is that he has the speed of Walker, but walkers kicking let him down at top speed - LOB can run absolutely flat out and still kick almost perfectly (on his preferred).

LOB is going to deliver inside 50 for us.

I have more questions over Kennedy, Kerr, JSOS and Setterfield than LOB.
Setterfield??? Wtf. Kid is a gun.

Surely this is the longest we have gone through the season without a decent trade/fa rumour.
Guess it means we aren't doing to bad on the field, other things to talk about.

Would be nice to see a little midweek rumour linking us to Whitfield though haha

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

barass70 did say recently that Papley was looking to get back to Victoria. Now, that doesn't mean much when taken literally, but b70 is very particular with his words and only indulges us with information when he deems fit.

Ergo, Papley will be a Carlton player in 2020.

barass70 did say recently that Papley was looking to get back to Victoria. Now, that doesn't mean much when taken literally, but b70 is very particular with his words and only indulges us with information when he deems fit.

True. I did see that but as you say didn't mention us in it

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s probably a bit gun shy in talking in absolutes also, I read it as he wants to come home and we are in his ear.

To be frank, for a player of his type then Carlton would be in neon lights in his thought process. Up and coming list, guaranteed to get a fame as there is literally none else of his talent in the position he plays on our list and plenty of tall timber to feed him his bread and butter.

Take this however you want, Ive heard through some SA connections that Bailey Williams from the doggies is looking at coming to your club come seasons end. Thought Id pass it on for you guys.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks for the info.

I know that we were one of at least two clubs (West Coast maybe the other) that asked for him to be invited to the combine for testing in his draft year.

Tick a lot of our boxes. Speed off half back, good intercepter, penetrating kick, can win own ball. Not sure why he's dropped off the perch this year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take this however you want, Ive heard through some SA connections that Bailey Williams from the doggies is looking at coming to your club come seasons end. Thought Id pass it on for you guys.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cheers for the info.
If the rumours are true he wouldn’t go interstate now wants to switch clubs straight away he sounds a little entitled and high maintenance to me. Would take him no doubt, but sounds like the type that would put us to the sword come contract time

Cheers for the info.
If the rumours are true he wouldn’t go interstate now wants to switch clubs straight away he sounds a little entitled and high maintenance to me. Would take him no doubt, but sounds like the type that would put us to the sword come contract time

Was thinking of Bailey Smith :straining:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back