Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take VC Lloyd's score.

Leaves me 1,594 with Dangerfield, Libba, Worpel, B Smith, Walsh, and Gibbons* to come.

*Didn't realise in time that Constable was out and forgot to put the E on Butters from last week.

14/1409 +C

Libba, Walsh, Sloane, Smith, Cousins, Scrimshaw, Danger and Kelly to come

Who knows what this will end up as, could scrape 2000 with a few stinky scores, or could get a few tons and 2150-2200 a chance

Would've liked to have banked Hore's score, but only chance I get that is if Clark, Scrimshaw or Smith are late withdrawals

Anyways, hope it's competitive enough to keep my rank afloat

Witherden, Zerrett VC, Cogs, Whitfield, Brayshaw and Lloyd keeping me ticking over

1317/13 (c)

Libba, Walsh, Brouch, Smith, Danger, Kelly, Worpel, Scrimmy, Miers

2200 absolute best case scenario but more likely between 2000-2100

Also hoping ROB over Stack wasn't a terrible mistake

Another week where I'm 50 under par, and this is with ZWilliams and Crisp tonning up. At least it's better than the usual 100 pts under par, or 150 pts like last week. Scott on field the only real unique blunder.

Once Cogs VC activates, I'll be 13C/1261 with Brouch, BSmith, Cousins, Walsh, Worpel, Libba, Danger, Telly, Scrim. Brouch and Worpel the only ones semi-unique so need big scores from them.

Another week where I'm 50 under par, and this is with ZWilliams and Crisp tonning up. At least it's better than the usual 100 pts under par, or 150 pts like last week. Scott on field the only real unique blunder.

Once Cogs VC activates, I'll be 13C/1261 with Brouch, BSmith, Cousins, Walsh, Worpel, Libba, Danger, Telly, Scrim. Brouch and Worpel the only ones semi-unique so need big scores from them.

Looks like everyone's got about 85% the same guys left so you will be around the mark

1382/16

Cripps (C), Scrimshaw, Walsh, Smith, Cousins and Dangerfield to come.

Bugger, who's let you down this week?

But yeah, I wouldn't be mad if Clark, Scrimshaw or Smith were late withdrawals, lel, thought Lewis returning would hurt Hore, it didn't bother him one bit. Will be interesting guessing Hore/Scrimshaw/Duursma next few weeks, all of them have strong marking games, just guessing who is the thing

I'm only looking at around 2050, maybe 2150 if my Monday players and Sloane go alright, par at best I think
Looking a little better after Lloyd and Heeney, I'm currently projected for 2061.

Letdowns have been: Grundy, Neale, McCarthy and Boak. Then the likes of Rozee, Rockliff and Duursma have all scored 15-20 below their averages without being particularly terrible.

Hopefully my remaining players can salvage at least an average round and I don't drop too far in the rankings.

1382/16

Cripps (C), Scrimshaw, Walsh, Smith, Cousins and Dangerfield to come.

Looking a little better after Lloyd and Heeney, I'm currently projected for 2061.

Letdowns have been: Grundy, Neale, McCarthy and Boak. Then the likes of Rozee, Rockliff and Duursma have all scored 15-20 below their averages without being particularly terrible.

Hopefully my remaining players can salvage at least an average round and I don't drop too far in the rankings.
Fair enough

I'd say Neale, McCarthy and Rozee were the main culprits there

Boak probably had a floor score, not fussed, Brayshaw did that last week then bounced back with a ton, Grundy, Duursma and Rocky won't hurt that much due to popularity

1317/13 (c)

Libba, Walsh, Brouch, Smith, Danger, Kelly, Worpel, Scrimmy, Miers

2200 absolute best case scenario but more likely between 2000-2100

Also hoping ROB over Stack wasn't a terrible mistake
Nah, we'll live without Stack

Hately, Ross, Hayes etc are still around

Just a week or two too early for Stack

Nah, we'll live without Stack

Hately, Ross, Hayes etc are still around

Just a week or two too early for Stack

Stack was 130k though in his favour

Hately is 180k but I think he'll be super must have

D
No but all of last week I was trading sheed to libba and crisp to Whitfield..I decided to be “smart” and hold my trades..what ends up happening...crisp scores 64. Whitfield scores 130. Sheed scores 60 and libba scores 108. Now this week I have to watch whitfield score 130+ again. Nothing more certain than sheed outscoring libba this week after I swapped them
Don’t blame the players. You’re the idiot making the decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1219/14.

Neale on debut was very disappointing. Still he will bounce back.

Cripps C, Walsh, Libba, Scrimshaw, Worpel, Sicily, Dahlhaus, Danger to come

950/10 so far. Will become 1065 from 11 once Petruccelle’s 115 replaces Setterfield on field.

Currently projected for 2103 (without Petruccelle’s 115 instead of Setters projected 62).

Liberatore, Macrae (C), Dunkley, Walsh, Dangerfield, Kelly, Hanley, Scrimshaw, Smith, Worpel, Petruccelle’s 115, and Cousins to come.

Question is, do I just bank Stacks 75 or roll with Cousins?

950/10 so far. Will become 1065 from 11 once Petruccelle’s 115 replaces Setterfield on field.

Currently projected for 2103 (without Petruccelle’s 115 instead of Setters projected 62).

Liberatore, Macrae (C), Dunkley, Walsh, Dangerfield, Kelly, Hanley, Scrimshaw, Smith, Worpel, Petruccelle’s 115, and Cousins to come.

Question is, do I just bank Stacks 75 or roll with Cousins?
I'm gonna take Stack's 75 unless I need more than that to win a cash league match up. It's a solid score.

Good thinking.
Have never played SuperCoach before so this is my first experience with a rolling lockout.

I have a question regarding bench cover vs having a non playing player to use the loophole.

Current players in my team who aren’t playing are Setterfield and Constable who would obviously be playing most weeks.

My set and forget loophole option is Fort.
I have a trade up my sleeve and can bring in O’Brien.

Is it more important to keep that non playing player or have a great cash cow like O’Brien and also potentially some bye round cover etc?

Y
Good thinking.
Have never played SuperCoach before so this is my first experience with a rolling lockout.

I have a question regarding bench cover vs having a non playing player to use the loophole.

Current players in my team who aren’t playing are Setterfield and Constable who would obviously be playing most weeks.

My set and forget loophole option is Fort.
I have a trade up my sleeve and can bring in O’Brien.

Is it more important to keep that non playing player or have a great cash cow like O’Brien and also potentially some bye round cover etc?
I would personally go with O’Brien now. At this time of year there will be numerous ocassions when one of your players may be missing for a week leaving you with the captain loophole option. O’Brien will make plenty of 💵

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back