Predicted Position Additions

Remove this Banner Ad

Newnes would be a top 6 defender if he got DPP you reckon?

Yeah I do. Averaging 95 at the moment, so could squeeze into that 6th spot. Would definitely be a solid choice regardless (would be a trade I don't have to make as well, haha)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but he already has two positions (like Yeo 2 years back) and won’t get another one.
Can’t get 3?

Yeah GT35 is right. Occurred to me about an hour after replying and realizing he already had mid status as well. Makes sense, as if you have him in either position, they can't just get rid of one and then force you to put him in another spot

Wait so Gold Coast drafted a generational KPF talent and they are playing him in defense?

He reads the play well and he's still a stick so it is probably the right move whilst he's young. No where near as bad as Freo going and recruiting Hogan, the key forward they've been craving only for them to play him down back and in the midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty (Fwd) must be a chance. Last year their reasoning was because of where he started each center bounce and it wasnt enough up forward for the DPP tag. He is starting out of the goal square a bloody lot this season though!

Zac Jones (Mid) is a certainty, as is Travis Boak (Mid), Rowan Marshall (Ruc), Will Powell (Mid), Aaron Naughton (Fwd), Jack Watts (Def), Adam Cerra (Def), Shaun Burgoyne (Fwd), Gary Ablett (Fwd) and Sydney Stack (Def)

Reece Conca (Def) and Nic Coffield (Mid) are good chances too.

Stack as a Defender will help a lot!
He’s played two less games that most so the fact he’s only played three games could go against him but he’s played as a defender in every match.

His position stats are also pretty compelling.

Attachments

• 8C873CA2-5D57-4771-838C-0CBA5E9B52DC.png
    8C873CA2-5D57-4771-838C-0CBA5E9B52DC.png
    314.6 KB · Views: 97