Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nationalism is bad because it reduces everyones standard of living and greatly increases the risk of war. The racism angle is rather minor.
That is a shallow view that the fearmongering of the Left would project but as I mentioned, the U.S. are already at war with the Globalist Bankster Regime and if they can't control the U.S. through subversive means, then they will 'pull the pin' on the Petrodollar and the U.S. dollar would drop in value SIGNIFICANTLY and cripple the U.S. economy. We are being brainwashed to believe that nationalism is bad but it is by the controlling interest of the Global Monetary System that is doing it through MSM, universities, Leftist organisations and corporate influence.
And here it is. The Trumpanzees with the tinfoil hat stuff. At least most of this is in English.
Do you really believe Trumpy is doing anything for anyone else but himself?
Trumpy waves a few 'ideas' about nationalism & the Trumpanzees drool over it. How thick are they?
Just wake up. Trumpy is a crook. Pure & simple.
I'm a supporter of humanity. You ridicule Trump but what I pointed out about Obama shows that he should have been ridiculed and there is enough grounds for him to have been impeached at least 3times over(and that was before what we now know about U1) when he was in office but all I heard from the Left was praise and adoration.

Last edited:
The Mueller Report establishes conclusively that Trump was repeatedly guilty of witness tampering.
Mitch McConnell and other current Republican senators voted to impeach Clinton for witness tampering.

That is a shallow view that the fearmongering of the Left would project but as I mentioned, the U.S. are already at war with the Globalist Bankster Regime and if they can't control the U.S. through subversive means, then they will 'pull the pin' on the the Petrodollar and the U.S. dollar would drop in value SIGNIFICANTLY and cripple the U.S. economy. We are being brainwashed to believe that nationalism is bad but it is by the controlling interest of the Global Monetary System that is doing it through MSM, universities and corporate influence.

I'm a supporter of humanity. You ridicule Trump but what I pointed out about Obama shows that he should have been ridiculed and there is enough grounds for him to have been impeached 3times over(and that was before what we now know about U1) when he was in office but all I heard from the Left was praise and adoration.
Um the issue of corporates having unfair influence over governments isn't a globalism vs nationalism issue. It can thrive under both and be prevented under both. There is zero reason why a globalist world has to be a corporate dominant world.

Um the issue of corporates having unfair influence over governments isn't a globalism vs nationalism issue. It can thrive under both and be prevented under both. There is zero reason why a globalist world has to be a corporate dominant world.
After all that I have explained, you are still not grasping the scope of it. The PRIVATELY owned banks and corporations are all controlled by a small group of powerful figures that are forcing globalism upon us, for example the EU being the beginnings of it and are an example of how corporations are influencing European countries to comply! Just look at the scaremongering that corporations are using on economic powerhouse Britain to give up on Brexit.

After all that I have explained, you are still not grasping the scope of it. The PRIVATELY owned banks and corporations are all controlled by a small group of powerful figures that are forcing globalism upon us, for example the EU being the beginnings of it and are an example of how corporations are influencing European countries to comply! Just look at the scaremongering that corporations are using on economic powerhouse Britain to give up on Brexit.
Name them.

Why oh why won’t these sheeple wake up and smell teh jooz????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
That exactly what I thought after reading this post. Sorry but conformity is just too sheep like for my subscription. Don't need jooz just common sense!
So when you mention “global banking” and the like you really mean... ?

...cos[sic] we are too credulous by half andbelieve all that s**t🤣[sic]

#Gj will help, Guru, gullibility alliterationz is but a symptom of #TDS in the whitepaper for the #DSM #XVII no; GuruJane ?

Pussie, the best of the the Weissman Report is the 5 page Table of Contents in Vol 1 which methodically lists every single lie that has been repeated here ad naus in this thread for the last two years and .....

... refutes them all ...

reducing the luvvies kicking feebly here to the JV team, no worries.

I just love the fact that some posters are happy to discuss the past (Clinton/Obama/Clinton) yet are avoiding the content (if they have read it) of the Mueller report.

Seems they are okay with someone who is a liar, immoral, fraud and deceptive. #headinthesand

This about sums it up - now all the Dems have to do is find someone with similar attributes in 2020. #winner

I just love the fact that some posters are happy to discuss the past (Clinton/Obama/Clinton) yet are avoiding the content (if they have read it) of the Mueller report.

Seems they are okay with someone who is a liar, immoral, fraud and deceptive. #headinthesand

This about sums it up - now all the Dems have to do is find someone with similar attributes in 2020. #winner

If that's a talking point from Democrat Lying Fake News Dossier Purveyors , then its just not up to the standard we have come to expect - is it?

What are they Maggie wags - shellshocked?

There is no content to the Mueller report Maggie. That is the story here. Two years of partisan digging by Obama's deep state hacks and zilch. Trump has stared down an attempted coup and the best his enemies could glean was unfounded claims he attempted to spike the "investigation". In hindsight why wouldn't he?

If that's a talking point from Democrat Lying Fake News Dossier Purveyors , then its just not up to the standard we have come to expect - is it?

What are they Maggie wags - shellshocked?
Read the report? Anything you want to discuss or are you going back to your misdirection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back