Remove this Banner Ad

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
He needs correction of structure around him

I agree! Also on the gc sunscast they touched on saying he’s the key forward and also relieving in the ruck whereas when lynch was there he wasn’t the main man up front which I hadn’t really thought of until they mentioned it

eppo67

Premiership Player
May 24, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I agree! Also on the gc sunscast they touched on saying he’s the key forward and also relieving in the ruck whereas when lynch was there he wasn’t the main man up front which I hadn’t really thought of until they mentioned it
It's about a lead up forward pulling defenders up and away creating space and a dynamic small forward putting fear into defenders what will happen if the ball does come to ground.
Welcome Corbett /Rankine.

Sep 30, 2010
Katherine, NT
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers, TB Lightning,
Amen to that great man. It’s an opinions forum. If SUNS and exile and BRM make a special rule that says on the GC Board you can only talk about why we will win, speak only of how wonderful everything is and there’s to be no alternative opinions then fine we then would need to abide by that.
But that’s not the case..

That's a massive call from the most argumentative person currently on the board. Anyone who does not admire everything you say you show hostility, sarcasm and anger. Pots shots like this wont be tolerated

Wallross

Debutant
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Fully expecting us to crash and burn back to earth today. Please prove me wrong young Suns

Jul 21, 2010
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Philadelphia 76ers
That's a massive call from the most argumentative person currently on the board. Anyone who does not admire everything you say you show hostility, sarcasm and anger. Pots shots like this wont be tolerated
also i havent been a mod for at least a couple months, leave me outta it haha.

on topic, big adelaide crowd is going to get behind eddie for his 300th, we may be drinking for the wrong reasons tonight i suspect.

Camsta

All Australian
May 12, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Scoreboard at Adelaide oval in the background during the intro says “congratulations Eddie on 300 games and Brodie on 150 games”

Glad to see they don’t know who our players are....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Dew looks a little bit trimmer on the interview.
Good of him to spend so much time with TV crew before the game.
Glowing praise for Bowes.
Likes our ability to have a number run through the midfield.
Impressed with our team defence.

Lets go boys.
Do it for Pearce!

Old Sol

Senior List
Oct 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Like many here I'm not too optimistic about our chances today. Would be disappointing if we went down by 10 goals like we normally do against the crows.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Bowes and Fiorini are his favourites.. he rarely does an interview without giving them a mention lol
Johnson did directly ask him about Bowes.
I can see why he is one of the favourites though.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Nice start from Luko.
Poor execution on the kick but nice mark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back