Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is and should remain a very hard thing to do, it'll happen again but much like Lloyd'ys ending, I doubt Buddy gets there, the end can come quick.

I don’t think Franklin will get pushed out of the forward line for a while yet, unlike what they did to Lloyd.

Should be able to manage 40ish a year for the next two seasons.

That Jack Ross for Richmond seems pretty good, where’d he go in the draft?

Genuine manchild, he’s perfect for Richmond because he offers them immediate production and he’s an absolute battering ram but he’s pretty much the finished article already, hence 3rd round.

What on Earth has happened to Sydney. They’re hardly the oldest team out there, they’re just... s**t.

Longmire is the most negative man in footy and they are blooding a lot of kids. The old guard is pumping up the averages but they’re super young, especially in the middle and up forward. They’re too well run to completely fall off the cliff but they’re in strife.

What on Earth has happened to Sydney. They’re hardly the oldest team out there, they’re just... s**t.

They may have the most predictable defensive 50 exits in the league too - just watch where Lloyd is going and follow his eyes.

Oh and horse plays Isaac ******* Heeney out of position. Could be top 5 in afl for the next 5 years and he'd rather have Papley and Zak Jones running through the middle. It's like parking Fyfe or Cripps mostly forward because they can take contested marks.

They may have the most predictable defensive 50 exits in the league too - just watch where Lloyd is going and follow his eyes.

Oh and horse plays Isaac ******* Heeney out of position. Could be top 5 in afl for the next 5 years and he'd rather have Papley and Zak Jones running through the middle. It's like parking Fyfe or Cripps mostly forward because they can take contested marks.
Papley in particular I don't understand. He's a good small forward? Why not leave him there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A mate who was a mad Demons fan until today has just denounced the club. He’s told me he’s spent almost $30,000 of his own money on the club, following them across Australia, memberships etc etc yet today, he’s done. Not sure if he’s just a drama llama or legit. Time will tell.
We must know the same guy.

Caleb Daniel going up against a key forward one on one is the new kick it to Walla in a 1 on 2.

Best part is it’s by design, he’s the designated deep sweeper and the last man in the zone.

This is a bigger midfield domination than Friday afternoon and that’s saying something, because we absolutely munted North in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back