Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brayshaw has been such a disappointment. I took risks on him and Steele. At least Steele pumps out a solid 100 every week.

3 points per round is the difference between 'solid' and 'disappointment' from 2 similarly priced players. One currently playing for a 4-1 team and the other in a 1-4 team.
Steele 508 points
Brayshaw 490 points

Oh ok. So Stack, Ross and Baker all stay (assumably them over Bolton ‘cause Dimma will rate according to SC scores) and Cotchin, Riewoldt, Houli and Weller will just bide their time in the VFL? 😳😳
Houli is already in the team at the expense of Manarewedue, Weller is a spud in will stay in the 2's, Cantstandya will probably make way for JR8 and Bolton for Cotchin. Just my opinion and I stand to be corrected.

Brayshaw to Rockfault and pocket 60k. Still go 29 trades so could afford a shameful sideways or two. Can't see Brayshaw being top 8 at the end of the year while Rockfault has the potential and should at least get to 500k before burning the s**t out of me for tradition's sake.

Thoughts my fine electronic friends?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh ok. So Stack, Ross and Baker all stay (assumably them over Bolton ‘cause Dimma will rate according to SC scores) and Cotchin, Riewoldt, Houli and Weller will just bide their time in the VFL? 😳😳
Stack has taken Jayden Short's spot, he is out for a long time. Won't be effected by Houli coming in and playing

No clue about the other blokes

With $258,400 in the bank, I should be able to go:
-Parker to Crisp (via Moore to fwds)

Then I can decide if I want to drop a 2nd trade and go:
-Scott to Ross
or
-Scott to Baker (via Drew to mids)

I'll keep Sheed until his bye

With $258,400 in the bank, I should be able to go:
-Parker to Crisp (via Moore to fwds)

Then I can decide if I want to drop a 2nd trade and go:
-Scott to Ross
or
-Scott to Baker (via Drew to mids)

I'll keep Sheed until his bye
Crisp? Feel like he's only going to burn you. Those low scores really put me off him (had him as an upgrade target prior).

I'd be ditching Sheed ASAP, not going to score well unless his role changes.

Crisp? Feel like he's only going to burn you. Those low scores really put me off him (had him as an upgrade target prior).

Had a very slow pre-season, didn’t start training till well into 2019 if i remember right.
Will work his way into some more consistency hopefully.

For $460k I'm getting a bloke with 95+ average potential who is currently averaging 90. Against the Eagles we were destroyed all around the ground, that won't happen often. Remove that ~50 score and he's averaging close to 100. I rate him highly so at that price it's worth a punt for me

Sheed had 27 touches against the Power, from what I saw in the game he played on-ball. His efficiency and the fact that the Eagles got destroyed stopped him from scoring ~90 (also CD scoring him poorly, kents). I am confident he'll bounce back with a decent score and will pump out sporadic 100s. Had him from the start so he's averaging 97 for me. He's only made $50k profit, so even if he drops back to his starting price, I don't really care. In round 13 when he has his bye I'll upgrade him to the best round 12 mid premo available (Bont, Zerrett, Fyfe, Rocky, Shiel, Steele, O'Meara, Heppell, Wines). Also I think the Eagles will make changes that will positively effect Sheed

Cotchin for ??
Riewoldt for Balta. Dimma said 3 weeks ago we wouldn't play 3 tall forwards
Houli played last night
Weller is a piece of crap and will be delisted at the end of the year
Thanks for your input:oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back