WRFL Division 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha this forum šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø we are 3 weeks in and the sooking,whining & sprooking hasnā€™t stopped. Itā€™s early days boys itā€™s a long year, stop blaming everyone and everything for bad performances.
The point system was put in place to give clubs a level playing field when it comes to recruiting and we can see this division has already become even bar 1 or 2 teams.

Have a happy & safe Easter lads āœŒļø

Karim, how are you boys (both sides) looking for Thursday?

Both games should be pretty even I would think.

Give it a rest spoke with a past president he said both coaches speeches and bloke holding magnet board embarrassing no positive feed back all abusive language
Full of BS, i watch all the addresses at the breaks and not once has Jason been demonstrative. Also i see the hard work the committee are doing and see the way the new blokes are being made welcome and feel a part of the club, real easy to throw pot shots over the computer.

I was quoting another post from another player. Clearly youā€™re an old person because your ability to use technology is below average. I was just going by what another person said in regards to Braybrookā€™s points. Look back at the posts you idiot.

Youā€™ve recruited typical div 3 players this year that will abandon the club once money issues occur or the slightest bit of adversity.

Issues like this will always taint football clubs https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...s/news-story/b2baa325ea0558cec25bcbb104b92fb8

No player deserves to be hit/assaulted in this manner. Braybrook always been known for this especially when losing, or being beaten to the ball by better or more courageous players or going after younger players to intimidate them. Itā€™s a fine to offer apologies and be willing to assist post incidents but they shouldnā€™t happen in the first place. An incident in both games on the same day doesnā€™t occur to often so itā€™s not good.

No player deserves to be hit/assaulted in this manner. Braybrook always been known for this especially when losing, or being beaten to the ball by better or more courageous players or going after younger players to intimidate them. Itā€™s a fine to offer apologies and be willing to assist post incidents but they shouldnā€™t happen in the first place. An incident in both games on the same day doesnā€™t occur to often so itā€™s not good.
That was 2 years ago, yes it isn't a good look but it has improved since, none of those players are there and like others have said we received only 4 yellows and no send off last yr, this season none. it takes time to build a culture but it isdef on the right path, would be good to support the local clubs rather than pot them all the time.

That was 2 years ago, yes it isn't a good look but it has improved since, none of those players are there and like others have said we received only 4 yellows and no send off last yr, this season none. it takes time to build a culture but it isdef on the right path, would be good to support the local clubs rather than pot them all the time.
Bit of a lie. Was at your game against Tarneit your coach got carded and also that number 14 got sent off for standing on a Tarneit players leg.

Bit of a lie. Was at your game against Tarneit your coach got carded and also that number 14 got sent off for standing on a Tarneit players leg.
Is that he best you can come up with the coach got a yellow card for asking a question it was a lesson learnt the very next game had the same umpire both parties agree it was a over reaction from them both as for number 14 standing on a tarneit leg that is completely false

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is that he best you can come up with the coach got a yellow card for asking a question it was a lesson learnt the very next game had the same umpire both parties agree it was a over reaction from them both as for number 14 standing on a tarneit leg that is completely false

So what was 14 sent off for?

Regardless your coach got yellow carded it was said you've had no yellow cards. Well i was right there when they sent 14 off so yeah even if it wasn't for him standing on a player still got yellow carded which was said no cards at all this year

When have you been to a Braybrook match? I donā€™t reckon youā€™ve been to a match in a very very long time - perhaps never at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what was 14 sent off for?

He was pretty stiff. He went for the ball, ball spilled and then two players came - from each each team. They were tussling for the ball and started pushing each other. He went in to get the ball and the umpire interpreted it as a third going in...

If you see him in real life he is definitely not a fighter lol

It might have improved but it hasn't stopped. There are blokes on your team who indulge in the odd cowardly shot behind play when they think nobody is looking, and they delight in intimidating any young kids. Still got a bit of work to do.

We must have the smartest thugs in the league. Throwing them behind play all the time only so ā€˜youā€™ can see but never the umpires... give it a rinse!

Braybrook is a tough side physically no doubt.

If opposition senior players who play happen to be young is that Braybrookā€™s fault? Should Braybrook take it easy on these younger players in order to win a game of footy?

Clutching at straws postman

He was pretty stiff. He went for the ball, ball spilled and then two players came - from each each team. They were tussling for the ball and started pushing each other. He went in to get the ball and the umpire interpreted it as a third going in...

If you see him in real life he is definitely not a fighter lol

So the player who came off limping was just unlucky and it was in the contest? Youā€™re delusional.

We must have the smartest thugs in the league. Throwing them behind play all the time only so ā€˜youā€™ can see but never the umpires... give it a rinse!

Braybrook is a tough side physically no doubt.

If opposition senior players who play happen to be young is that Braybrookā€™s fault? Should Braybrook take it easy on these younger players in order to win a game of footy?

Clutching at straws postman

If you canā€™t win the game, win the fight. Thatā€™s how they roll down at Braybrook isnā€™t it?

You might want to watch the players once the ball has been disposed of and youā€™ll get an understanding of what people think of Braybrook. The Sunshine area clubs are notorious for this behaviour and you wonder why the clubs are struggling for juniors.

If you canā€™t win the game, win the fight. Thatā€™s how they roll down at Braybrook isnā€™t it?

You might want to watch the players once the ball has been disposed of and youā€™ll get an understanding of what people think of Braybrook. The Sunshine area clubs are notorious for this behaviour and you wonder why the clubs are struggling for juniors.
Just like other clubs target Braybrook players off the ball and in the contest but they don't sook it's footy if you don't like the contact play netball on Friday night.

So now itā€™s all Sunshine clubs... wow!! keep digging young fella - youā€™ll be taking on everyone soon. Just a bitter person from the Wyndham area. Itā€™s getting old... pay credit when credit itā€™s due and get off the hater train.

Should be an interesting match on Thursday and all youā€™re doing is providing the Brookers with more motivation to prove everyone wrong.

When have you been to a Braybrook match? I donā€™t reckon youā€™ve been to a match in a very very long time - perhaps never at all.

Iā€™ve seen and played against Braybrook but agree it was a very, very long time ago. However seems by reading this nothing has changed. Itā€™s great to gonin hard but sniping behind play and late hits needs to be stamped out. I know they always pick there mark and very rarely have a crack at the tough players or clubs like Laverton. Thatā€™s what I hated. Put your head over the ball or go back with the flight of the ball. Thatā€™s courage.

Someone mentioned itā€™s not there fault if a player is young. Yes but div3 footy should be encouraging younger players and they should feel safe playing this great game. Anyway enough on this subject from me..

Just like other clubs target Braybrook players off the ball and in the contest but they don't sook it's footy if you don't like the contact play netball on Friday night.

Thereā€™s a difference between contact and cheap hits. People like you who condone it and call it a part of football are the reason why numbers are dropping. Football has progressed and you need to as well.

Iā€™ve seen and played against Braybrook but agree it was a very, very long time ago. However seems by reading this nothing has changed. Itā€™s great to gonin hard but sniping behind play and late hits needs to be stamped out. I know they always pick there mark and very rarely have a crack at the tough players or clubs like Laverton. Thatā€™s what I hated. Put your head over the ball or go back with the flight of the ball. Thatā€™s courage.

Someone mentioned itā€™s not there fault if a player is young. Yes but div3 footy should be encouraging younger players and they should feel safe playing this great game. Anyway enough on this subject from me..

sigh.. you wonder why you have no credibility on big footy.

Thereā€™s a difference between contact and cheap hits. People like you who condone it and call it a part of football are the reason why numbers are dropping. Football has progressed and you need to as well.
Deburner l reckon you be the one who gives the cheap hits l don't condone that read what I said the games l have seen at Braybrook they cope alot of the ball too but cause they play for Braybrook it's ok that is what you are saying silly comment deburner

Quit fishing man... hard to argue with someone who doesnā€™t have any intelligent brain cells.

Deburner l reckon you be the one who gives the cheap hits l don't condone that read what I said the games l have seen at Braybrook they cope alot of the ball too but cause they play for Braybrook it's ok that is what you are saying silly comment deburner

Have to show some fight or Braybrook will just continue on giving cheap shots. Theyā€™re just flat track bullies. If they go up to division 2 theyā€™ll be destroyed, come down to division 3 and the only players sticking around will be the riff raff that they try get rid of but canā€™t because itā€™s their culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back