Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny that St Kilda have done well despite their ‘big fish’ import Hannebery being injured. No other personnel changes basically.
They had two major personnel changes.

Assistant coach's Brett Ratten, an experienced ex coach and Hawthorn apprentice and Brendon Lade, fresh from performing miracles with Richmond's defence.

First time I've really been impressed with the Blues. Can't really deny the potential of Cripps, Walsh, SPS, Dow and Fisher in the middle, and McGovern/McKay up front makes them look more dangerous than normal.
They have some amazing top end talent which you would expect given so many early picks.

My girlfriend is playing someone in SuperCoach this week who has SPS and I assured her that he would only get around 60-70 pts

My girlfriend
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, the Bullflogs are dead set average. Beveridge must be under pressure - I can't think of a premiership team that has missed finals 3 years in a row after a flag

*en walker what a dickhead kicking it out of the ground, or close enough to it anyway. Speaking of players I love to hate - did anyone see Petracca play yesterday?

As s**t as we looked against Power, watching today's matches I feel reassured that our form is at least in the league's top 16.

There have been some awful games this round. I think only the Freo game didn't end up as a blow out.

The whole season has been a bit slow to get going - can't say the new rule changes have achieved much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back