Round 5 Venting and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

1795/19 with Danger, Worpel and Scrimshaw.
Fairly happy with that score considering I fielded Duursma, Scrimshaw, Gibbons, Ross, Walsh, Burgess, Drew and Rozee this week! $406k in the bank for next week. Anything over 2000 will be considered a win for me.

1659 with Danger, Telly, Scrimshaw and Worpel. Yuck. At risk of losing both leagues, they'll be close.

Although the app reckons I have 1869. Must be counting my emergencies that eventually won't count? Seriously can't comprehend how badly they stuffed up the app.

1813/19(C) Danger, Scrim and Worps to come....somewhere under 2100 seems about right. Happy enough having to field 8 rookies

Traded Gibbons > Ross, no real harm done cash wise, but I'm a little worried that Gibbons is now playing where he should be now that Setters is out, if he stays in the same role then he's gonna be like Higgins last year, really not sure how to deal with this as there's Hately who looks like another mid rook gun

Traded Gibbons > Ross, no real harm done cash wise, but I'm a little worried that Gibbons is now playing where he should be now that Setters is out, if he stays in the same role then he's gonna be like Higgins last year, really not sure how to deal with this as there's Hately who looks like another mid rook gun

Setters is back the week after next, so Gibbons will likely be pushed out of the mids again I'd say. If not, then he might have to come back in, haha

Setters is back the week after next, so Gibbons will likely be pushed out of the mids again I'd say. If not, then he might have to come back in, haha
Gibbons added a heap more to Carltoon than Setters has.....so it's ******* looking like it.

Defs getting Hately in.....seriously considering Constable > Gibbons

Gibbons added a heap more to Carltoon than Setters has.....so it's ******* looking like it.

Defs getting Hately in.....seriously considering Constable > Gibbons

Yeah I'm getting Hately in too. Already planned on it at the start of the round. Will wait on Gibbons though, as Carlton aren't gonna win every week, haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Hayes vs Hately for me. This week I went with the more expensive Ross over Hayes and I think I made the wrong choice, Ross was impacted with Dusty back and should suffer more with Cotchin back. Hayes looked good and will be much cheaper than Hately. Think I will go the cheaper option this time.
Dunno if that's right......from what I saw of the game against the Swans, Ross was killing it in the 1st half as was Kennedy, reckon either Dimma or Horse had Ross running with Kennedy 2nd half. If it was Dimma I'd be spewin, if it was Horse then that shows how much damage Ross can do. Dusty spent 50% time fwd to avoid the Hewett tag. There's a couple of changes over the next 2-3 weeks with the Tigers and I can see (Hope) that JR8 will come in for Castagna, keeping Balta as the relief ruck, which suits because of Baltas limited tank. Cotchins return will see the worst performing of Bolton or Baker being dropped. Just my opinion.

Bad news Milera owners, done for the game
Milera gone for the game, I’m officially done, I can’t take a trick
Milera gone for the game, I’m officially done, I can’t take a trick
Well, I spoke earlier about how my uniques have let me down; this tops them all. Will be enough to kill me in my league as well. Brad Crouch could have been injured and it wouldn't have mattered - we all have him. Yep, had to be Milera. I thought he'd be a keeper this year and he was on track. Injured in game and forced trade. Don't you love it.

Well, I spoke earlier about how my uniques have let me down; this tops them all. Will be enough to kill me in my league as well. Brad Crouch could have been injured and it wouldn't have mattered - we all have him. Yep, had to be Milera. I thought he'd be a keeper this year and he was on track. Injured in game and forced trade. Don't you love it.
in the same boat as you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back