Werewolf Werewolf - Role Fluidity - GAME OVER - MAFIA UNABLE TO SEE THE VAMPIRES THROUGH THE BRIMS OF THEIR HATS

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing about brunch. Just Hoos’ dick. The yooj.
I'm not sure what kind of ******* Ken doll you are but mine has a hole
A penis isn’t a hole. You put it in a hole.
Whoah.

This has become so weird that even the Tjastas think it is weird.
I’ve been staring at my fork for hours and I can’t see Hoos’ penis.

Yet.
giphy.gif

Hey TJASTA
I will quickly disappear inside your penis and give you an indescribable pleasure beyond all description. It's $30, $50 if you want everybody to watch.
In, $30
please close your browser window :)

What if we're wrong and 3KZ is Football was right? What would the world be like if we embraced role fluidity? This question has been bugging me for roughly 2 minutes and 37 seconds and enough is enough. We need to know. We need to embrace the Ewok within us all. We need to embrace ROLE FLUIDITY.

tenor.gif

Basic rules:

Roles will be randomly assigned to all players, which will be communicated via PM (except villagers). The villagers must identify and kill all players not aligned with the village before these players can kill enough villagers to satisfy their win condition. Only one faction can win the game.

Each day will consist of two phases:

Night phase (8pm – 7am AEDST)
Players with night actions will nominate targets via PM during this phase. Nominations will not be accepted after 7am whether or not deadline has been announced.

Day phase (7am – 8pm AEDST)
After the results of night actions have been announced all players will publicly vote to lynch one player during this phase. Votes will not be accepted after 8pm whether or not deadline has been announced.

Voting:

The reason for lynching rule will not be used for this game.

Please bold the name of the player you wish to lynch and tag the moderator as follows:

Player Name

Barrybran

Votes will not be counted if they are not bolded. All players must vote for a player to be lynched. Votes to abstain will not be counted as a vote. If a player fails to vote or submit a night action in two consecutive nights or miss voting/night actions in three nights across the game they will be modkilled. Modkilled players will not be invited into the Dead PM.

Werewolf etiquette:

DISCUSSING THE GAME

While the game is running players are not permitted to discuss the game anywhere but in this thread, the Dead PM or PM’s related to this game, if you have one. Posting screenshots and quoting PM’s are prohibited. Players caught breaching these rules will be modkilled without warning and denied entry to the Dead PM.

DEAD PLAYERS

Players who are killed are permitted to post a farewell post provided that it does not impact the game (eg. “thanks for the game” or “good luck”). Dead players must leave the game immediately and are not permitted to post or like posts in the game thread or any PM they are a part of (except the Dead PM) until the end of the game.

EDITING/DELETING POSTS

Players are not permitted to edit or delete posts during the game. Doing so will result in the player being modkilled and not being permitted to joint the Dead PM.
ROLES
27 PLAYERS

EVIL

Werewolves x3

Alpha - Night immune; seers as villager; may choose one player to seer each night.
Beta - Takes on the Alpha's role and abilities if the Alpha dies
Cub - The Werewolves receive two kills during the night phase folliwing the Cub's death

The Werewolves will begin the game with only the Alpha wolf and will recruit players until all roles are filled. If a player targeted for recruitment dies, the Werewolves will be permitted to recruit for the same position the following night.

Win condition: eliminate all mafia and vampires and equal or outnumber the Village

Mafia x3

Godfather - Night immune; seers as villager; may choose one player to seer each night.
Roleblocker - May block one player's action each night
Intimidator - Chooses one player each night to give an instruction to. The targeted player must follow that instruction during the folowing day phase or they will be modkilled. Instructions can not be used to make players breach the rules or be prevented from posting. Intimidated players may not reveal that they have been intimidated at any point in the game.

The Mafia will begin the game with only the Godfather and will recruit players until all roles are filled. If a player targeted for recruitment dies, the Mafia will be permitted to recruit for the same position the following night.

Win condition: eliminate all werewolves and vampires and equal or outnumber the Village

Vampires x3

Head vampire - Night immune; seers as villager; chooses one player to convert on all odd nights and kills one on all even nights. When the Head Vampire dies, the remaining vampires may choose to kill one player each night.
Underlings - assist with the nightly kill

A maximum of three (3) vampires may exist at any one time.

Win condition: eliminate all werewolves and mafia and equal or outnumber the Village

VILLAGE

Seer - chooses one player each night to discover their role

Vigilante - may choose one player each night to kill

Doctor - chooses one player each night to protect from all night moves (except recruitment) for that night phase. May not protect the same player on consecutive nights

Wildcard x1

Flogs x3 - three villagers who know each other’s role and share a PM

The flogs will begin the game with one player and will recruit players until all roles are filled. If a player targeted for recruitment dies, the flogs will be permitted to recruit for the same position the following night.

Win condition: eliminate all evil players

Night actions

Players with night actions will not be told the result of their actions in their PMs except for seer results. Please refer to the morning write up for the success or failure of your actions.

Night immunity protects from death only.

A block against a self-protecting player will be ineffective.

Players may be recruited by more than one faction.

Kills will be executed by the newest member of each faction.

Oh cool. Didn't realise this was another take on my AFL-X game. Interested to see how this one turns out.

If you’re a villager like this post.

I’ll need to vote to lynch one of you tomorrow.

This sounds like a plea to be recruited

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The following players have engaged in life fluidity:

TJASTA (Villager) - killed by Werewolves and Mafia
NinjaSwan (Villager) - killed by Vigilante

IT IS NOW DAY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES BY 8PM AEST.

Mod note: votes must be bolded or they will not be counted
LOL - we’ve got a bunch of killjoys for werewolves and mafia!

Jesus Christ just read the op and it’s great.

So at the time, there were only two members of the evil groups and they both chose to kill tjasta. Surely someone who was also active last night?

Jesus Christ just read the op and it’s great.

So at the time, there were only two members of the evil groups and they both chose to kill tjasta. Surely someone who was also active last night?

All we know is that evil are lactose intolerant.

What I want to know is why the vig would bother striking last night? Clearly didn’t read the op.

What I want to know is why the vig would bother striking last night? Clearly didn’t read the op.

Yep. Was only going to hit good.

True. I think a few of us would have been caught out. Makes a D1 lynch an even bigger crap shoot too.

True. I think a few of us would have been caught out. Makes a D1 lynch an even bigger crap shoot too.
I would’ve. I didn’t even read the op until dapper brought it up lol. I always forget to read the op when the sign ups are put up before the rules. Been a bit preoccupied this weekend what with Easter and the kids and Carlton winning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back