Werewolf Werewolf - Role Fluidity - GAME OVER - MAFIA UNABLE TO SEE THE VAMPIRES THROUGH THE BRIMS OF THEIR HATS

Remove this Banner Ad

How does recruitment work? Is it like Chappyuk ‘s game in that the recruiters ( 3x evil heads /1x flog head ) nominate a few and one is randomly chosen , or do they just pick one recruit (like the NW ) ? Also as the OP states that players can be recruited by more than one party , do they keep their original win condition or are they free to win either way and be a double /triple /whatever agent in true role fluidity style ?

How does recruitment work? Is it like Chappyuk ‘s game in that the recruiters ( 3x evil heads /1x flog head ) nominate a few and one is randomly chosen , or do they just pick one recruit (like the NW ) ? Also as the OP states that players can be recruited by more than one party , do they keep their original win condition or are they free to win either way and be a double /triple /whatever agent in true role fluidity style ?
I’d assume you only end up with the new win condition, otherwise the game is essentially everyone on three as everyone else could win with the village condition.

I’d assume you only end up with the new win condition, otherwise the game is essentially everyone on three as everyone else could win with the village condition.
Good point , but the OP also makes it appears as if people can be recruited by multiple parties on the same night too ? Wonder if the time the action was submitted would come into it ..

I think it’s simlar to the vamp situation. One person can be in many pms. Cos if you are told you can’t recruit someone it kinda gives it away.

Thought that was fairly clear from the OP.

****. I promise to be active as I’ve hurt my back and have nothing else to do.
first up let me say - sorry to hear about your back.

but secondly I did laugh at the juxtaposition of promising to be active and hurting your back.

specifically - the duel meaning of being active on this game, and being physically active (with a sore back)

i realise I may have overexplained this.

I think it’s simlar to the vamp situation. One person can be in many pms. Cos if you are told you can’t recruit someone it kinda gives it away.

Thought that was fairly clear from the OP.
The multiple pm thing is clear but the rest isn’t unless I’ve missed something . If the same player becomes a flog and a vampire or a wolf and a vampire on the same night , then what do they play as ? Heads can seemingly be recruited too so it would get interesting of the head wolf/mafia /vampire became a flog and therefore village aligned!

The multiple pm thing is clear but the rest isn’t unless I’ve missed something . If the same player becomes a flog and a vampire or a wolf and a vampire on the same night , then what do they play as ? Heads can seemingly be recruited too so it would get interesting of the head wolf/mafia /vampire became a flog and therefore village aligned!

Both haha. It’s up to the player. They can join forces, double cross etc.

It would be fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mod note: The game is called "Role Fluidity". I'm not going to discuss the recruitment process beyond my answer to RU_ earlier however the OP is very clear in regards to win conditions.

I fingered him and he didn’t like it so yeah
Be careful Dap. If Wolverine fingers you back, you're dead.

Both haha. It’s up to the player. They can join forces, double cross etc.

It would be fun.
Sounds fun indeed. Snape was the perfect mole.

Flogs x3 - three villagers who know each other’s role and share a PM

The flogs will begin the game with one player and will recruit players until all roles are filled. If a player targeted for recruitment dies, the flogs will be permitted to recruit for the same position the following night.

This is interesting too as it suggests that if the flogs recruit someone with a role, they’ll be told their recruit’s role (due to the “know each other’s role” bit )

Jmoo wan - TheInjuryFactory (1411), The Filth Wizard (1602)
Dingster - Tarkyn_24 (1412), deaneus (1608)
MWPP - 3KZ is Football (1006) Mooch (1637)

Rodney Dangerfield - MWPP (0754)
OES - Agent93 (0858)
Hatchy1992- RU_ (1405)
The Filth Wizard - manangatang (1503)
Tarkyn_24 - DapperJong (1521)
DapperJong - DERO (1522)
DERO - Hatchy1992 (1642)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back