Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best game I've seen from G Abblett Jnr for a long time.
Beautiful pickup by Wingard. Is he moving freely spent some time on the bench.

Wingard looks so lazy playing through the centre square, barely going above a jog unless he has the ball in his hand, so bizarre
Looks a bit lost forward too. Playing way too wide and not commanding the football. Basically, a guy low on confidence and unsure of his role.

I’m going to regret saying this but perhaps watching him run around for Hawthorn isn’t going to be as bad as I first thought.

Umpires have been Geelong's best players so far this quarter.

Particularly since Chad mentioned he was sick of not playing finals at Port

Well he would've played at least one more in 2017 if he hadn't stuffed that kick against West Coast.

I’m going to regret saying this but perhaps watching him run around for Hawthorn isn’t going to be as bad as I first thought.

Has started a bit like Shaun early days, not a lot of joy.

I’m sure he’ll end up playing a lot of good footy for the Hawks but suspect his lack of love for the game will mean he never gives that extra bit to become truly great. Like Gary Jnr if his teammates never gave him that famous pep talk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad gave us some of our best moments at Port Adelaide, while comfortable with the trade and what we got in return I'll enjoy watching him inevitably tear it up with fond memories.

With Duursma, Burton and Rozee in our back pocket it kinda feels like we can't lose.. equal parts enjoyment in smugly nodding "I knew it" seeing him sulking looking lost between roles, as there will be watching him tear it up in the last quarter to win games. Carn Chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back