Red Centre Kangaroos          9    6     3    -    -    0.502   3     27
West Coast Whales             9    6     3    -    2    0.656   4     26
Northern Phoenix              9    5     4    -    2    0.235   2     20
Melbourne Bolts               9    4     5    -    -    0.272   1     17
-------------------------------------------------------------
Blue Mountain Bounders        9    3     6    -    -   -0.711    1    13
Brisbane FCC                  9    3     6    -    2   -0.826   -     10

Comments:
This game will decide the minor premiership.

Kangaroos - Highest first, Lowest Third
Guaranteed a place in the finals.
A win gives them the minor premiership.

Whales- Highest First, Lowest 5th
A win gives them the minor premiership.

TEST
Code:
  LADDER                     P   W   L   D   P     BP   Pts
West Coast Whales           9   6   3   -   3   22.06  55.06
Red Centre Kangaroos        9   5   3   1   -   18.36  49.36
Melbourne Bolts             9   4   5   -   -   15.89  39.89
Blue Mountain Bounders      9   4   5   -   -   15.44  39.44
------------------------------------------------------
Brisbane FCC                8   4   4   1   3   16.59  38.59
Northern Phoenix            8   3   6   -   3   14.20  29.20

Kangaroos - Highest first, Lowest Third
A win keeps them at second, lose and they may drop to third.

Whales- Highest First, Lowest Fourth.
Guaranteed minor premiers and a place in the finals.

Teams are due Thursday 11:59pm, VicBias time.

Last edited:

Kirkswan , try the Courier New font to help line everything up. Then change it back to Verdana after you've finished. Remember to use the [code][/code] brackets to surround the ladder.
It doesn't work because I'm trying to copy and past from your post in the stats threads Ladder & Results thread and not the stats themselves. I don't have access to the tables, I just get the games and the stats relating to those particular games, no other stats... same as I don't have sticky or unsticky access

It doesn't work because I'm trying to copy and past from your post in the stats threads Ladder & Results thread and not the stats themselves. I don't have access to the tables, I just get the games and the stats relating to those particular games, no other stats... same as I don't have sticky or unsticky access
Add spaces to format the table.

Only mods can sticky/unsticky

If you had copy and pasted it right the first time; yes, there is a better way.
I did do it right, it wasn't the codes, I had them all in. I just didn't do all those spaces and fiddling about... anyways...

Code and paste from inside the code, not the outside. You've still got the Rich (BB Code) in the field.
Yep tried that, and a heap of others but I couldn't get it to work. At one point I deleted the 'Rich (BB Code)' altogether. I'm not sure what you mean by from inside the code not outside, but I'll experiment and try to figure it out. I did tell you all that I was technically challenged. Anyway, its up now... :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Whales, you are inferior qricket players.
T20 champions
First in tests
2nd in ODI's

vs

Not even finals for T20
2nd in test
First in ODI's

So we win the first and get 0.31 more BP than you and we finish top of both. Although I think we'll just win both.

Also, Kirkswan, pretty sure they can't drop to 3rd, and we are highly unlikely to. Unchanged teams unless iBeng disagrees

T20 champions
First in tests
2nd in ODI's

vs

Not even finals for T20
2nd in test
First in ODI's

So we win the first and get 0.31 more BP than you and we finish top of both. Although I think we'll just win both.

Also, Kirkswan, pretty sure they can't drop to 3rd, and we are highly unlikely to. Unchanged teams unless iBeng disagrees
Red Centre Roos are reigning Test champions, if I remember currently.

In a comp where the superior Whales weren't around.

T20 champions
First in tests
2nd in ODI's

vs

Not even finals for T20
2nd in test
First in ODI's

What? Where did this come from? Why is everyone picking on me...

For the one-dayers, I said the that both teams have a shot at the minor premiership, and both are guaranteed to play finals. All true.
For the tests, I said that we were guaranteed minor premiers and that they may drop to third with a loss. Maybe true. (I agree that it's highly unlikely, but it is a possibility, and even if its not true, who cares???)

I have absolutely no idea how the scoring works. I was asked if would right up the opening threads and I had a go... At the time I wrote it, I hadn't found the tables yet, they were added later, and then made readable even later! Maybe I should have read through everything I wrote for accuracy but I didn't... so sack me!

For the one-dayers, I said the that both teams have a shot at the minor premiership, and both are guaranteed to play finals. All true.
For the tests, I said that we were guaranteed minor premiers and that they may drop to third with a loss. Maybe true. (I agree that it's highly unlikely, but it is a possibility, and even if its not true, who cares???)

I have absolutely no idea how the scoring works. I was asked if would right up the opening threads and I had a go... At the time I wrote it, I hadn't found the tables yet, they were added later, and then made readable even later! Maybe I should have read through everything I wrote for accuracy but I didn't... so sack me!
It's a thankless task.

It's a thankless task.
It's been okay, I've had a few likes, learnt to do some technical stuff, and felt like a contributor. It's also pretty cool posting your own 50 or man of the match.

But this weekend, the gloves have come off and I'm no longer the favoured newbie, just another cog in the wheel!

Sorry. You did well but max points in ODI's is 6 that's all :)

Big games here, Whales. Top spot on the line both matches so we'll need to put up our best efforts here against some tough opposition away from home.

Go Whales!! :thumbsu:

JT_the_Man and Kirkswan i keep forgetting our rotation, who’s due to make runs for us this week?
thanks to a brilliant captain that is no longer at the club

Sorry. You did well but max points in ODI's is 6 that's all :)
Don't be sorry, I was bitchy last night, stressing about something not BF related and taking it out on anyone who looked at me. Have spent the morning apologising! So sorry I was a whinger, I'll smack a 50 out to apologise! :);)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back