Werewolf Werewolf - Role Fluidity - GAME OVER - MAFIA UNABLE TO SEE THE VAMPIRES THROUGH THE BRIMS OF THEIR HATS

Remove this Banner Ad

Is you prefered action MT AGUNG thanks
Get farqed :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

That thing is the worst (though touch wood it hasn't done anything tonight)

Fluidity is a quality of being graceful or flowing, like the fluidity of a dancer's movements.

9f98535ff86b6a00419288e4c677739d.gif

Just as well it says nothing about killing villagers.

Summary

manangatang (Villager) - killed by Vampires
Mooch (Villager) - killed by Mafia
Morganashlee (Villager) - killed by Wildcard
Rodney Dangerfield (Villager) - killed by Vigilante

IT IS NOW DAY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VOTES BY 8PM AEST.

The following players must vote today to avoid a modkill:

Chappyuk
Elton Johns Wig
FR0GGY
Hoos
OES
Paddles_

Although being born in Perth I wish my old man had made me follow the Eagles rather than his team in the Bears/Fitzroy, I would have got to see some premierships that I can actually remember as I was only 7/8 when we won our last one. Or even dare I say it, Collingwood as that’s who my mum supports. :p

I just want to see a damn finals campaign that I can appreciate because my team is in there!

Mate, I was 9 in 1980. I waited 37 years for a meaningful finals campaign culminating in the Tiges flag. The wait makes it 1000x more delicious, trust me.
Apologies to everyone in the morning who has read through this crap. I am bored.
Both sides, much dribble.

Mate, I was 9 in 1980. I waited 37 years for a meaningful finals campaign culminating in the Tiges flag. The wait makes it 1000x more delicious, trust me.

Both sides, much dribble.

Ouch - makes my twenty-four years seem a little less meaningless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get why oes was so up and about yesterday but then didn't vote.

Barrybran

I have a feeling about Hoos today.

Barrybran

I'm worried about 3KZ - this game is made for him, and he's nowhere to be found?
It’s nice that you worry about me though mum. I have clean socks and underwear and I packed lunch.

3KZ is Football hurling out a few insults. This is different.
It's the new me! Do you like it?
As for my vote today, I am going for the Lurker Theory and am voting for Paddles_. There is a ton of evil out there and I am just the man to root it out.
Barrybran

Remove this Banner Ad

Back