General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll come out in 15 years he's in the closet. Dudes Dad is something else. Either way he's lost his contract now, he'll probably go make a few million in France. Australian Rugby Union is ****ed

It'll come out in 15 years he's in the closet. Dudes Dad is something else. Either way he's lost his contract now, he'll probably go make a few million in France. Australian Rugby Union is ******
A closet adulterer, thief, drunkard, liar or atheist BP?;)

I also take great offence on behalf of all fornicators.

I don’t follow cricket so had never heard of Australian cricketer Alex Hepburn, but what a sorry excuse for a human is that piece of s**t. Deserves everything that hopefully will come his way in a British prison.

I'd like to see Tiger Woods win the Masters.

Why? He’s won enough and is a grump on course. Best golfer ever, but I’d rather see someone different win. If they’re not American all the better.

In individual sports I like to see great champions keep winning, ever since I was a boy that's the way I've felt, not hyper invested in it though.

Fair enough I suppose. I’m all about the underdog.

If the Lions can't win, hopefully Wigan can beat Norwich City. It's at DW Stadium, so hopefully a draw at the worst.

Given we're currently only a point away from relegation...

If the Lions can't win, hopefully Wigan can beat Norwich City. It's at DW Stadium, so hopefully a draw at the worst.

Given we're currently only a point away from relegation...
Should be a good game and in a very nice timeslot.

I don't have Optus, but I've been a lot more invested in the English Championship these past few seasons. And whilst I don't have a side to follow, I have been rooting for a number of teams, with Leeds being one, Derby County (under Frankie Lampard) Nottingham Forrest and Sheffield Wednesday others. Norwich have been on another level this season with heaps of goal threats and Pukki being my favourite of them.

Will be tough for Wigan tonight though.

Should be a good game and in a very nice timeslot.

I don't have Optus, but I've been a lot more invested in the English Championship these past few seasons. And whilst I don't have a side to follow, I have been rooting for a number of teams, with Leeds being one, Derby County (under Frankie Lampard) Nottingham Forrest and Sheffield Wednesday others. Norwich have been on another level this season with heaps of goal threats and Pukki being my favourite of them.

Will be tough for Wigan tonight though.
Happy to escape with a draw. Whew! Praying we can stay up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to escape with a draw. Whew! Praying we can stay up.
Unlucky in the end, but just couldn't hold on and that man Pukki again bobbed up for the goal. Doesn't get any easier for Wigan either, having to play Leeds United next week away at Elland Road. Fortunately for Wigan, Rotherham have a horror final four games with trips away to Swansea and West Brom and home games against Birmingham and Middlesborough. I think Wigan will be safe from the drop.

Finding myself rooting for Francesco Molinari in the USPGA, purely out of his links with Chris Fagan and his well wishes for Coach Fagan and the Lions in 2019.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Wigan 2-0 against PNE and half way through the second half!

Hope we don't do a Brisbane Roar and lose 2-4...if we win we can avoid relegation!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back