Indian Premier League - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Malinga these days is like watching the original Ronaldo at the end of his football career. Chubby bastard!

Fitness was never really his go, but yes he certainly looks to be relishing his late career stage (though still has pretty extensive commitments heard he was flying between the IPL and his SL commitments and back). Still got a hell of a skillset though.

Hard to complain about a 50, especially when the side as a whole has battled. But that knock from Lynn was horrendous to watch.

Hard to complain about a 50, especially when the side as a whole has battled. But that knock from Lynn was horrendous to watch.

He can't win, it was actually a very responsible innings especially when the bloke batting with him was an absolute crab.

He’s obviously world class in any event but **** me does Warner know how to beat the hell out of this clubby nude nut s**t he’s getting served up over there.

Him and Bairstow together are turning into must watch stuff for me

He’s obviously world class in any event but **** me does Warner know how to beat the hell out of this clubby nude nut s**t he’s getting served up over there.

Him and Bairstow together are turning into must watch stuff for me

Pity both of them leave after the next 2 games. It's why SRH will struggle after this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ashton Turner with another golden duck, that was truly embarrassing. Almost looked like he had some money on getting out 1st ball.

6-191. Poor finish from the Royals.

Last 21 balls: 3-28 with Rahane only facing 4 balls

Rahane though with 105*, the highest ever score for Rajasthan. Was on track for 120+ which has only been achieved 10 times in the IPL.

Check out 15.6, Archer to Shaw

Full toss missed, hits the right bail, bail lights up, but does not dislodge

Sportsmen are not known for being thinkers.

17.6 Rutherford hits a skied catch and if Pant was a thinker, he would not have crossed. But he did, so the new batsman Ingram faces first ball of the 19th and goes ..1

But thanks to a bonus 2 off a midfield and then a Pant maximum off the last ball, just 6 needed from the last over.

Pant smacks a 6 to win off 19.2

Royals last 3 overs cost them the win. All teams need to learn to do whatever it takes to keep your best batsmen on strike.

Last edited:
Ashton Turner's Olympic rings - his last five T20 innings:

OOOOO

0 (1) - Apr 22 - Rajasthan Royals v Delhi Capitals (Jaipur)
0 (1) - Apr 20 - Rajasthan Royals v Mumbai Indians (Jaipur)
0 (1) - Apr 16 - Rajasthan Royals v Kings XI Punjab (Mohali)
0 (5) - Feb 24 - Australia v India (Visakhapatnam)
0 (1) - Feb 9 - Perth Scorchers v Adelaide Strikers (Adelaide)

https://twitter.com/search?q=ashton turner

Last edited:
Great batting from AB and Stoinis today. 50 off the last 2.1 overs. Should have been more if not for some typical incompetent umpiring.

18.5 Shami bowls a head high full toss which AB fends off protecting himself but still manages to hook for SIX. Umpire (and idiot Gayle) suggest the ball did not go over waist height. smh

I have long wanted this rule changed. If a delivery is above stump height, it should be called a no-ball. The benefit of the doubt with dangerous bowling should be with the batsman yet far too often high full tosses do not get called. Long term blight on the game, much like umpires giving lbw’s against left-handed batsmen used to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back