No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy to see Rohan performing I thought he was done

Amazing how every player that leaves the club instantly performs much better than they did at our club.

Expecting Hanners to be back to his best now.

did anyone get tickets in the members allocation for the geelong game? I never got the option to add on my membership and now apparently the allocation has closed..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a joke

I'm sure he had all the necessary qualifications.... there is no way this would be manipulated to ensure larger payment off the books. Especially being a reputable club like the Bombers. Their paperwork would be easily found with all t's crossed and i's dotted.

I'm sure he had all the necessary qualifications.... there is no way this would be manipulated to ensure larger payment off the books. Especially being a reputable club like the Bombers. Their paperwork would be easily found with all t's crossed and i's dotted.

Imagine Collingwood deals able to slot in Beams just like that :think:

Some of these clubs have deals that would put our 10% cola into insignificance.

Sorry R2-D2 can you repeat that in English please

Stoopid phone, stoopid fat fingers, stoopid old brain. I was trying to make the point about sponsorship deals for the Drug-ons' players probably involve snorting or jabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back