Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts
For what its worth Beatnicked I find what you're suggesting to be fascinating if hard to understand completely, i'd love to see this all laid out on a map if that's possible and whilst i'd never suggest the accused is responsible for anything until proven in a court of law, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if what you've discovered pointed to other incidents which may or may not be linked officially to the spate of crimes alleged to have been committed by the accused.

Girlnextdoor

All Australian
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
For what its worth Beatnicked I find what you're suggesting to be fascinating if hard to understand completely, i'd love to see this all laid out on a map if that's possible and whilst i'd never suggest the accused is responsible for anything until proven in a court of law, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if awhat you've discovered pointed to other incidents which may or may not be linked officially to the spate of crimes alleged to have been committed by the accused.
Agreed Penfoldsfan! I was going to ask Beatnicked to perhaps put this in a table something like victim's name date of birth date of disappearance and how it links to BRE? I know this is a lot more work for you Beatnicked but i am sure there are others like myself and PF that are really intrigued and want to understand.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
If so that would be after the crimes, not before.

He has met each girl before their alleged abductions.

The girls he had not met before as in what the prosecutor has detailed were not acquainted before they were picked up in the street and were unharmed.

The day they were picked up in the street however is connected to a previous event.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
So just to clarify........ 1 + 156 = 157, 285 - 6 = 279, accused liked to fart 3 x per month in Septembers (9) which = 27, he wore size 11 shoes when he was 27 = 38 (we're gonna add these ones this time), there were 24 hours in one day in 1997 = 1973 (minus those bad boys) and HE IS ALLEGED TO HAVE ABDUCTED STRANGERS SO WOULD HAVE HAD NO IDEA WHEN THEIR BIRTHDAYS WERE....

You are not good at basic maths.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Completion of sex offenders programme in 1991 occurred 212 days before the accused's birthdate. The alleged Karrakatta rape occurred 212 days before Sarah's 1995 birthday.
Just using this as the type of rubbish this s**t perpetuates. Again are you alleging he knew Sarah 2 years before her disappearance? And used HER birthdate as a reason for an attack?

1. You mentioned people using humour as being disrespectful to the victims

I accuse you of being disrespectful with this rubbish alleging Sarah was targeted well before she disappeared. Its disrespectful to her memory and her family

Its all AFTER THE FACT manouvering of numbers. It has no bearing on anything at all

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Just using this as the type of rubbish this s**t perpetuates. Again are you alleging he knew Sarah 2 years before her disappearance? And used HER birthdate as a reason for an attack?

1. You mentioned people using humour as being disrespectful to the victims

I accuse you of being disrespectful with this rubbish alleging Sarah was targeted well before she disappeared. Its disrespectful to her memory and her family

Its all AFTER THE FACT manouvering of numbers. It has no bearing on anything at all

Where did I stated he knew Sarah 2 years before her disappearance?

Obviously you are unable to grasp that he has used dates of previous events to link victims together.

You had better find your herd.

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Where did I stated he knew Sarah 2 years before her disappearance?

You stated in the quote I used that he targetted the victim of the Karakatta attack 212 days before Sarahs birthday

You are being offensive to the victims

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
You stated in the quote I used that he targetted the victim of the Karakatta attack 212 days before Sarahs birthday

It cannot be ignored that Sarah's birthdate is 279 days from his. He chose to take Jane and Ciara 279 days apart. He chose his victims and he chose their abduction days.

You are being offensive to the victims

The facts are facts. There is no 2 years as you stated.

It could well also be that there is someone significant in his life with the same birthdate. Sarah's birthdate is significant in the pattern. I cannot help what he chose to do.

Back to the herd you go.

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox

It could well also be that there is someone significant in his life with the same birthdate. Sarah's birthdate is significant in the latter. I cannot help what he chose to do.

Back to the herd you go.
Haha backpedalling

Let me show you what you posted so you cant squirm

The alleged Karrakatta rape occurred 212 days before Sarah's 1995 birthday.

ie 2 years

You posted this, nobody else. As if it had some major significance in his pre-planning and thought process. Now you are suggesting it ''might have been somebody else''

I am not the one huddled in the herd, I am blowing the horn calling you out of the herd.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Haha backpedalling

Let me show you what you posted so you cant squirm

The alleged Karrakatta rape occurred 212 days before Sarah's 1995 birthday.

ie 2 years

You posted this, nobody else. As if it had some major significance in his pre-planning and thought process. Now you are suggesting it ''might have been somebody else''

I am not the one huddled in the herd, I am blowing the horn calling you out of the herd.

The karrakatta rape occurred in 1995. Sarah was taken in 1996 349 days after karrakatta.

You are not good at basic maths either.

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
He has met each girl before their alleged abductions.

The girls he had not met before as in what the prosecutor has detailed were not acquainted before they were picked up in the street and were unharmed.

The day they were picked up in the street however is connected to a previous event.

You're comment "He has met each girl before their alleged abductions" conveys as a factual piece of information. Do you have anything that can confirm or back up this statement please?

Girlnextdoor

All Australian
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton

It could well also be that there is someone significant in his life with the same birthdate. Sarah's birthdate is significant in the latter. I cannot help what he chose to do.

Back to the herd you go.
Hi Beatnicked, in all fairness I think this to and fro, and tit for tat stuff is just wasting everyone's time and turning quite nasty, which is a shame as I think you are obviously very passionate about your theory, and have done an enormous amount of research. BUT, giving little clues, and saying things like "is significant in the latter", well HOW is it significant? I can understand completely if you don't want to share your full analysis and conclusions, (best to say that and let it be) then I think it's best you don't post cryptic clues as it is going nowhere. Are you saying that Numerology meant something to BRE and he followed numbers that have significant meanings? i.e. 212 "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are". Or 349 "Angel number 349 wants you to eliminate all negativity and bad thoughts that you may have."
https://trustedpsychicmediums.com/angel-numbers/angel-number-212-meaning/
https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-349-meaning/

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi Beatnicked, in all fairness I think this to and fro, and tit for tat stuff is just wasting everyone's time and turning quite nasty, which is a shame as I think you are obviously very passionate about your theory, and have done an enormous amount of research. BUT, giving little clues, and saying things like "is significant in the latter", well HOW is it significant? I can understand completely if you don't want to share your full analysis and conclusions, (best to say that and let it be) then I think it's best you don't post cryptic clues as it is going nowhere. Are you saying that Numerology meant something to BRE and he followed numbers that have significant meanings? i.e. 212 "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are". Or 349 "Angel number 349 wants you to eliminate all negativity and bad thoughts that you may have."
https://trustedpsychicmediums.com/angel-numbers/angel-number-212-meaning/
https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-349-meaning/

I have no clue about Angel numbers and psychic claptrap.

It's pretty basic. The sex
offenders programme was completed 212 days after his birthdate.

Karrakatta rape occurred 279 days in an anniversary sense after the sex offenders programme was completed.

Karrakatta rape occurred 212 days before Sarah's birthdate.

Sarah's birthdate is 279 days after his.

Jane and Ciara were taken 279 days apart.

Last edited:

Girlnextdoor

All Australian
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
I have no clue about Angel numbers and psychic claptrap.

It's pretty basic. The sex
offenders programme was completed 212 days after his birthdate.

Karrakatta rape occurred 279 days in an anniversary sense after the sex offenders programme was completed.

Karrakatta rape occurred 212 days before Sarah's birthdate.

Sarah's birthdate is 279 days after his.
Thanks Beatnicked for your explanation, but sorry, must be dumb, I don't get it. How can 279 days be related in anyway in an "anniversary sense"? 279 days is 9 months, not a yearly anniversary? Or does this mean "a birth" is that what you were getting at when you said previously "people who have children would understand" (or words to that effect)? Can I just ask, do you feel you've gotten inside BRE's head and worked out some sort of pattern to his behaviour which fits perfectly somehow in each murder? Something that we all can actually see, if you laid it out methodically for us?

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Sex offenders programme completion anniversary to Jane's birthday is 157 days. Ciara was placed at 157 relevant to the GPO.

Alternatively Jane's birthdate to the anniversary of the sex offender programme completion is 209 days. Julie Cutler's birthdate in 1988 fell on day 209.

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Thanks Beatnicked for your explanation, but sorry, must be dumb, I don't get it. How can 279 days be related in anyway in an "anniversary sense"? 279 days is 9 months, not a yearly anniversary? Or does this mean "a birth" is that what you were getting at when you said previously "people who have children would understand" (or words to that effect)? Can I just ask, do you feel you've gotten inside BRE's head and worked out some sort of pattern to his behaviour which fits perfectly somehow in each murder? Something that we all can actually see, if you laid it out methodically for us?

The sex offenders programme was completed in 1991. Therefore when calculating for relevance of the completion date to an event in another year it is referred to as the anniversary (in an anniversary sense) of the completion of the programme.

I believe the court ordered sex offenders programme when he did not face a sexual offence charge pushed all his buttons.

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
His pattern

Ok so this pattern is something you believe he has come up with using dates?
Not something you've come up with by recognising a pattern crunching numbers and dates? Or essentially a theory of yours?

I'm legitimately trying to understand this BN.

You've also said that the nights the Telstra living witnesses incidents occurred are also relevant and chosen dates. These dates in question are vague in both the austlii and wasc documents. "On or about" "sometime in late December" etc so how does this fare in deducing a logical conclusion?

Beatnicked

Club Legend
Jul 30, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Ok so this pattern is something you believe he has come up with using dates?
Not something you've come up with by recognising a pattern crunching numbers and dates? Or essentially a theory of yours?

I'm legitimately trying to understand this BN.

You've also said that the nights the Telstra living witnesses incidents occurred are also relevant and chosen dates. These dates in question are vague in both the austlii and wasc documents. "On or about" "sometime in late December" etc so how does this fare in deducing a logical conclusion?

One of those dates was his birthdate.

I have not deliberately tried to manipulate dates. Dates are dates and can't be manipulated. But what has occurred after the release of the directions hearing transcript is my recognition of what his propensity is.

You mention that the living witness dates are referred to as on or about. In doing the crunching certain numbers become obvious. When converted to a date and compared with other explanations from living witness like ....last weekend before.... it just so happens the number I converted to a date works. The numbers that I refer to are actual days between certain events and victim birthdates.

It is complicated. No numerology. Just dates.

Jan 21, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
East Perth
The sex offenders programme was completed in 1991. Therefore when calculating for relevance of the completion date to an event in another year it is referred to as the anniversary (in an anniversary sense) of the completion of the programme.

I believe the court ordered sex offenders programme when he did not face a sexual offence charge pushed all his buttons.

Interesting, so how are you reconciling the trigger events in his life ( e.g. his wife leaving him) with these dates and were they planned ahead of time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back