FTA-TV Game of Thrones - season 8

Remove this Banner Ad

It wouldn't change her view of her father, it would push even more anger towards kingslayer. Not only did you kill him but now you're slandering him too etc.

Think about if you've lost your grandmother and she was never anything but delightful to you, you've never heard a bad word spoken about her. Now someone is saying she was a monster.

You'll refuse to believe it and project your anger over the suggestion onto the attacker.

It's a great way to get yourself killed.

Well, one is a blacksmith bastard who is more comfortable in the forge than with people. The other is a orphan-turned-killer who has never been in a relationship before. It’s not going to be showy.

I like their pairing based on the shared misery they’ve suffered and how they protected each other.

I disagree anyway. Arya’s little turn in the forge in episode 1 was nice and dreamy.

It's a metaphor for many a persons first sexy time. Rough, dirty, naive. But in this case the female gave orders, rather than the usual "how do we do this?" from both genders/participants

Random thought on reflection, it's bothers me a little that Davos talks about the Battle of the Bastards being the first battle he survived considering the Battle of the Blackwater. I guess he didn't fight in it and he was trying to be inspirational but would have been nice to have a nod to that and losing his son.
Davos did mention Blackwater as well.

There is no way the dead do a "Evil Dead" and start popping out of the crypts. What do you all think this is, make believe???????

I just find Arya seccx time awkward coz she not hot. Pointy elbows.

Incredibly complex show, would be so difficult writing it and especially ending it in ways that please everybody...in fact I love the show because it goes out of its way to upset everybody!
I think its hilarious after everything we’ve seen on this show, and boy we have seen A LOT, people are upset at watching a grown young woman lose her virginity...not even any frontal nudity or sex scenes haha. People are funny.
If you’ve made it this far in the show suck it up, it’s Game Of Thrones not Sesame Street.

Incredibly complex show, would be so difficult writing it and especially ending it in ways that please everybody...in fact I love the show because it goes out of its way to upset everybody!
I think its hilarious after everything we’ve seen on this show, and boy we have seen A LOT, people are upset at watching a grown young woman lose her virginity...not even any frontal nudity or sex scenes haha. People are funny.
If you’ve made it this far in the show suck it up, it’s Game Of Thrones not Sesame Street.

The lines have been somewhat blurred

I've only seen one season (Season 3 or 4?!) of GoT, but I heard about this Arya love scene and the 'controversy' and I was curious as to all your opinions here. I'm with Woosh. The actress is of age. The character is of age. Women are allowed to have sexual feelings, and they are allowed to initiate sex. There's still too much bloody oppression and we're made to feel shameful about it too. I think good on her.

I think it's the fact that she has grown up in front of us. It's like watching your mate's daughter get her gear off. Also the fact she has never been even remotely sexualized up to this point. I (a male viewer) have never viewed her in that light before. It's perfectly fine for her to do what she did. The problem is all mine. But it is how it felt to me.

I think it's the fact that she has grown up in front of us. It's like watching your mate's daughter get her gear off. Also the fact she has never been even remotely sexualized up to this point. I (a male viewer) have never viewed her in that light before. It's perfectly fine for her to do what she did. The problem is all mine. But it is how it felt to me.

It's exactly this.

Remember the little girl off the Nanny (Madeline Zima), didn't see her for a decade.. then bang..

She's ******* and punching Hank Moody in Californication, her glorious jugs out and i felt a little weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem with Arya is that she's the product of generations of pommy inbreeding and has a wicked case of fetal alcohol syndrome.

It's exactly this.

Remember the little girl off the Nanny (Madeline Zima), didn't see her for a decade.. then bang..

She's ******* and punching Hank Moody in Californication, her glorious jugs out and i felt a little weird.
She was incredible in the new season of Twin Peaks. A real 10/10.

When you put it like that haha, yeah, I can see what you're saying!
It would be a bit like watching Emma Watson do a nude scene when I watched her grow-up through Harry Potter.

It wouldn't change her view of her father, it would push even more anger towards kingslayer. Not only did you kill him but now you're slandering him too etc.

Think about if you've lost your grandmother and she was never anything but delightful to you, you've never heard a bad word spoken about her. Now someone is saying she was a monster.

You'll refuse to believe it and project your anger over the suggestion onto the attacker.

It's a great way to get yourself killed.
The grandmother example doesn’t work because she never met her father and the only person who told her good things about him was Viserys.

It's exactly this.

not your proudest fap?

It seems to me like the Night King and his army will be defeated in the next two episodes. Then there are two more episodes to figure out the rest. I mean there's no way "everyone will die" like some gussed before the series, based on what we've seen so far, particularly with Jon and Dany's final exchange.

So yeah, that's how I see it panning out. Next episode and/or the one after will be the 'big battle' all the actors were saying was intense as * to shoot. Then about 3 hours to sort out the rest of the remaining characters' story arcs and of course the Iron Throne.

What about when that person represents everything that makes you significant?

Who is she if not for her father?
All I’m saying is it’s not the same as someone you actually know and has been kind to you.

She wouldn’t like people talking bad about her father but it would be a pretty poor move politically to kill someone over that when she’s trying to prove that she’s not like him.

Danny is unpredictable though so right move not to slander him Jaime’s part.

Well that's the calm before the storm all wrapped up now shits about to get hairy. I'm predicting Greyworm, Brienne, Tormund and Theon dead in the next episode ouch...

I expect a hell of an episode though. The battle on the ground will be brutal and I expect to see a spectacular showdown with the dragons.

What about when that person represents everything that makes you significant?

Who is she if not for her father?
She's accomplished a hell of a lot more than her father ever did, carved out a Kingdom for herself from nothing rather than just inheriting an empire and running it into the ground.

Although fair enough if she doesn't feel that way, people aren't always rational.

She's accomplished a hell of a lot more than her father ever did, carved out a Kingdom for herself from nothing rather than just inheriting an empire and running it into the ground.

Although fair enough if she doesn't feel that way, people aren't always rational.
Rhaegar’s the one who ran it into the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back