Werewolf Werewolf - Role Fluidity - GAME OVER - MAFIA UNABLE TO SEE THE VAMPIRES THROUGH THE BRIMS OF THEIR HATS

Remove this Banner Ad

What did you want me to say?

“Geezus I just lost a large amount of the village.”
“Geezus they just lost a large amount of the village.”
“Geezus the village just lost a large amount of people.”

I’m using ‘we’ as I am a part of the village you numbskull. What are you?
It’s a way to state the bleeding obvious, anyone with two eyes and a brain can see that the kills were all villagers given it was right above your post.

It’s also an evil technique used to try and be seen as part of village quite often. You’re evil

It’s a way to state the bleeding obvious, anyone with two eyes and a brain can see that the kills were all villagers given it was right above your post.

It’s also an evil technique used to try and be seen as part of village quite often. You’re evil
Guess I was just stating the obvious then, like many others have.

Take the furtherest thing from evil, and double it. That’s how far I am from being evil.

So who else is in your pm? Are they going to pop up soon with a vote on me as well?

Guess I was just stating the obvious then, like many others have.

Take the furtherest thing from evil, and double it. That’s how far I am from being evil.

So who else is in your pm? Are they going to pop up soon with a vote on me as well?
Yeah mate, they said they’d be here at 2:30 but typical teammates being late :rolleyes:

You definitely killed and ate little Johnny who didn’t do his homework.

Seriously though, a lot of people missing thus far. Hatchy1992 you came in to talk about vodka sunrises and beer last night and now we haven’t heard from you since.
Apologies. I've been doing housework most of the day. Really only got free about an hour ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think RU_ is a good recruitment target.

Barrybran

No, because you are 3KZ's minion
My game this time around is pretty inconsequential, and only becomes consequential deep if I manage to survive indiscriminate overnight shooting:

FWIW, given I know that I’m a villager it actually reinforces 3kz’s position on the basis of your argument from my perspective. If you think that I would’ve been a likely recruitment target of 3kz’s, the fact that I haven’t been recruited means...?

My game this time around is pretty inconsequential, and only becomes consequential deep if I manage to survive indiscriminate overnight shooting:

FWIW, given I know that I’m a villager it actually reinforces 3kz’s position on the basis of your argument from my perspective. If you think that I would’ve been a likely recruitment target of 3kz’s, the fact that I haven’t been recruited means...?

I put myself in 3KZ's position and thought like he would and came up with you. Stunning isn't it? :oops:

I put myself in 3KZ's position and thought like he would and came up with you. Stunning isn't it? :oops:
I don’t see it personally, but on the basis of the arguments you’ve presented and the fact that my inbox is quite lonely at the moment what you’re saying makes me think twice about 3kz.

I’d rather stick with my strongest conviction.

3KZ is the head vamp, and Tarkyn is his minion
Barrybran

other way around i reckon

or, tarks is just a villager

but, 3kz def got recruited or converted last night. doesn't seem to be able to handle it

other way around i reckon

or, tarks is just a villager

but, 3kz def got recruited or converted last night. doesn't seem to be able to handle it
Swear there was a vamp kill last night. So maybe he got recruited by a different faction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back