Heathcote District FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on L/G new strip? Seeing the one above (black with the yellow and red V) it doesn’t really differ to their original Bombers one in my opinion. Who do they wear their existing clash strip against? If it’s only White Hills, why don’t they just stick with what they have? And if they are going to change it, and I understand tradition plays a huge part in clubs, surely they can come up with something that can seperate them from all teams in the competition.

LBU look the real deal, very polished in each line and position even though it is round one they made easy disposal of Whitehills... I think will strongly contend

Grenville very impressive for Elmore by all reports and it looks as though it forwards could dominate the league once again with Herdman bagging 12. Anyone able to advise how Robinson went for Heathcote?

Did anyone go down to white hills v mount pleasant last night? What was the summary of the game? Mounts seemed to give them a touch up

The talk at the end of the last Season was that Huntly wanted to move Grinton on but were looking at having to pay out his contract for this year. Say it was in the vicinity of 20k they should have copped it on the chin and paid out because this year will set them back for a while leaked players left right and centre and will be lucky to win more than 3 games. What he did last year when he signed blokes left right and centre then they were propositioned with pay cuts and playing games for free a few games in they could have fought a contract release from Football Victoria anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They would have to be bitterly disappointed with how it has started. Has Kerridge played yet?

I think I seen his name on the team sheet, Lamb as well who kicked 3. Poor start to the year from WH they would be extremely disappointed.
Good to see Elmore have a win and Rhys Healy named in the best for the second week in a row. Think he is already proving some people wrong who thought he wouldn’t go any good this year 😝

The talk at the end of the last Season was that Huntly wanted to move Grinton on but were looking at having to pay out his contract for this year. Say it was in the vicinity of 20k they should have copped it on the chin and paid out because this year will set them back for a while leaked players left right and centre and will be lucky to win more than 3 games. What he did last year when he signed blokes left right and centre then they were propositioned with pay cuts and playing games for free a few games in they could have fought a contract release from Football Victoria anyway.
I don’t really follow what you’re saying?

Can someone tell me why Lockington’s first win against White Hills isn’t recorded yet on the Premiership table.

I know they have a bye down the track to catch up but I believe the leading goal kickers table includes that game but the Premiership table doesn’t

Can someone tell me why Lockington’s first win against White Hills isn’t recorded yet on the Premiership table.

I know they have a bye down the track to catch up but I believe the leading goal kickers table includes that game but the Premiership table doesn’t

Ill take a guess. It will affect the ladder and percentage as its a round 14? game. as such percentage and points added at this stage and levels the ladder.

Ill take a guess. It will affect the ladder and percentage as its a round 14? game. as such percentage and points added at this stage and levels the ladder.

Correct me if I’m wrong. Lockington has three wins for the season ?

Why not show that.

At the end they all play 18 games and it’s even.

Correct me if I’m wrong. Lockington has three wins for the season ?

Why not show that.

At the end they all play 18 games and it’s even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back