Political Discussion part #2 - Let’s go out for 10 Big Macs at the Engadine Maccas!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, this will *blow* *the* ****** *up* soon

I hear Barnaby did a radio interview last night and became unhinged; i haven't heard it yet

Would love some transparency around it

https://www.abc.net.au/radionationa...yce-responds-to-australias-watergate/11036040

Paid a premium price for floodwater in a drought.

Then there is his mate whose business burnt down and Barnaby (as agriculture minister) bought it off him for a huge profit.

Can't wait until the basic needs card scandal comes up. Two prominent former nationals got the gig to deliver it. No tender process. They make around ten grand a year per person on it.

If you gave those on it, half that, you would save money and lift most out of poverty controlling thier life.

His $30M will buy him a Senate seat, that’s all he is after.

200.gif

Funny thing is, for his position he'll get about $205K a year for 7 years, maybe $1.4M as a nobody senator

He could try skimming from his ofice budget, but even that's chicken feed

...how's he going to make up the rest? He may be a slovenly, lazy pig-faced disgrace of a human being failed businessman with a mysteriously absent nephew who didn't pay his employees, but even he (might?) would understand/return on investment.

He's not spending $30M without more coming back.

* Me Dead, i'm not three minutes into the interview, Barnaby is going off, what the * is wrong with him?

Ordinarily, this kind of performance is someone who is guilty and cornered, he's going full-tilt - won't answer questions, repeating himself ad nauseum, he sounds like he's freaking out

Mad Katter
Pauline Hanson
Barnaby Joyce
Malcolm Roberts

I think it's time we jettison Queensland!

Who is this guy's media advisor?

He could have come out and spoken politely, politley laughed off the questions with straight answers, turned it into a non-issue, but he's raving

Labor, Labor, Labor, Labor

You're not, You're not, You're not, You're not, You're not, You're not

Yikes

Last edited:
200.gif

Funny thing is, for his position he'll get about $205K a year for 7 years, maybe $1.4M as a nobody senator

...how's he going to make up the rest? He may be a slovenly, lazy pig-faced disgrace of a human being failed businessman with a mysteriously absent nephew who didn't pay his employees, but even he (might?) would understand/return on investment.

Google just told me that $62m was provided to parties after the 2016 election. To break even he’s going to need about half the available first preferences. It’s completely non-sensical, what is he hoping to achieve? He’ll never get that back in favours during the days of the 24hr news cycle.

The buyback money should have been used to buy out cotton & rice farmers, which would more effectively returned water for everyone else.

Water management has been an expensive ineffective joke... which some have made a motza & others have scammed by playing with their meters as the government turn a blind eye.

200.gif

It's not his $30M he is spending... so perhaps he will do favours for those who he got the money from...

Google just told me that $62m was provided to parties after the 2016 election. To break even he’s going to need about half the available first preferences. It’s completely non-sensical, what is he hoping to achieve? He’ll never get that back in favours during the days of the 24hr news cycle.
When it's not your money...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was pretty certain that he'd struggle to get more than 1-2% in the primary vote nationally, knowing that people were aware of how hopeless he was even the first time around - now I don't know what to think.

He is spending $30m supposedly so eventually some voters will listen and it will resonate with them. The key is where their preferences go.

That water thing looks very odd. I’m not sure what degree of moron goes with the, ‘it’s just my job to sign it off’ excuse. One would think a rather high level moron with just a smidge of corruptness.

We are talking about Barnaby Joyce. What else would you expect?

After all he comes from Queensland. Is the problem they spend too much time in the sun?

ALP/Unions : Do as we say, not as we do...

They’d largely be flat rate agreements though. Couple of those rates are very low for that type of changeover, I’m guessing they’re a junior rate. Need a bit more background, but I’d be surprised if these aren’t swapping penalty rates for a higher rate across the board.

So Australia’s top companies will be hit with bills of $1.6B each due to Labor’s carbon plan.

I wonder who will pay for that?

The buyback money should have been used to buy out cotton & rice farmers, which would more effectively returned water for everyone else.

Water management has been an expensive ineffective joke... which some have made a motza & others have scammed by playing with their meters as the government turn a blind eye.

And hemp is a far superior product than cotton. Stronger more durable clothes and takes Alot less water, while providing nutrients to the soil. No need for those cotton fields

So Australia’s top companies will be hit with bills of $1.6B each due to Labor’s carbon plan.

I wonder who will pay for that?
Perhaps some of them can finally start paying taxes in Australia! ;)

Perhaps some of them can finally start paying taxes in Australia! ;)
So it’s a tax? kirky?

But in all seriousness, we know companies won’t work to reduced profits, we will all pay.

I for one would like to know how much their policy is going to cost and it’s a disgrace they are keeping it hidden.

Elite Crow

Notice how our resident Guardian luvvies that just luuuurve a Guardian link haven't put this link up to the Sickos at GetUp's disgusting election ad...

https://amp.theguardian.com/austral...insensitive-tony-abbott-lifesaver-election-ad

GetUp pulls ‘incredibly insensitive’ Tony Abbott lifesaver election ad
Life saving society criticised parody showing former PM refusing to rescue a drowning beachgoer as ‘very poor taste’

Just the same as I noticed you never brought up the disgusting "Advance Australia" (which is affliated to the right) video where the character was dry humping the poster of Zali Steggall, yet you've cherry picked this one.

Just the same as I noticed you never brought up the disgusting "Advance Australia" (which is affliated to the right) video where the character was dry humping the poster of Zali Steggall, yet you've cherry picked this one.
You’re doing well, I haven’t even heard of Advance Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back