It’s time to break down the disastrous Chad Wingard trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Ignorant Catfloggo

Wingard is currently playing with no tank. He needs to build his fitness during the year!
He was injured
He'll eventually be in the midfield. Same as he was at Port ;)
Not looking great so far for ya is it mate?

P.S. Thankyou so much for Burton, the pick upgrade to get Rozee, Sam Mayes as depth and my personal favourite Duuuuuurrrrrzzzzmmmaaaa!!!!!

Not to mention the added player harmony ejecting Wingard has achieved for us.

Enjoy and thank you once again.

Last edited:

Not looking great so far for ya is it mate?

P.S. Thankyou so much for Burton, the pick upgrade to get Rozee, Sam Mayes as depth and my personal favourite Duuuuuurrrrrzzzzmmmaaaa!!!!!

Not to mention the added player harmony ejecting Wingard has achieved for us.

Enjoy and thank you once again.

You have to be campaigner to play at the Hawks so I think team harmony will be fine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone lacks heart it's the entire Carlton football organisation (including the AWFUL AFLW division side)

Chad had calf and hamstring issues over the summer going through the pre season itself.

Soft tissue injuries seem to be a recurring theme at the Hawks this year. Reminds me of the Bomber in 2012.

So it's just s**t conditioning then.

Get stuffed Catfloggo injuries are a fact of sport ;)

Can't help that Chris Scott has a brain injury from speaking to Biblett too often

giphy.gif

Get stuffed Catfloggo injuries are a fact of sport ;)

Can't help that Chris Scott has a brain injury from speaking to Biblett too often

giphy.gif

Nice melt.

Did you replace Andrew Russell with Ronald McDonald?

If anyone lacks heart it's the entire Carlton football organisation (including the AWFUL AFLW division side)

Chad had calf and hamstring issues over the summer going through the pre season itself.

Tissue honey?

You seem a little overwrought.

Which I understand. Your Club has gone past selling the future trading for cripples and crabs in the desperate attempt to fend off the obvious crash; and moved on to selling the farm for utter * wits.

Can anybody imagine any other side in the game desperate enough to bring in BOTH Tyrone and Chad? Not even Norf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back