Post up your fishing brags here!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I've done some course/carp angling with my husband, it's becoming more popular with women, i've caught a few tench and a young carp but never a really big fish. I enjoy the social side of it because we go in a group and set up camp for a few nights. Husband has me mixing his secret ingredients to make the bait! Lol.

Has anyone been shrimp fishing?
It's something i'd love to try, but never had the chance to. I've seen lots of cookery programmes and would love to use shrimps that i had caught in one of the meals I've seen prepared.

Has anyone been shrimp fishing?
It's something i'd love to try, but never had the chance to. I've seen lots of cookery programmes and would love to use shrimps that i had caught in one of the meals I've seen prepared.
I cast net for bait and often get a net full of prawns as a bycatch

You havnt eaten prawns till youve had them fresh - the stuff you buy is always frozen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adventure island

Sorry was on my phone and didn’t catch the first time you told me.
Love the AI and you are in a great part of the world to use it. Are you on any of the kayak forums? KFDU, The Yakshed etc?

i
Sorry was on my phone and didn’t catch the first time you told me.
Love the AI and you are in a great part of the world to use it. Are you on any of the kayak forums? KFDU, The Yakshed etc?
On kdfu and yakfishwest - almeister

But havnt posted in yonks

Too right im in a good part of the country to fish - i saw an article with chefs rating the best eating fish in oz and out of the 20 i can catch 16 within 200 km of home !!!

I cast net for bait and often get a net full of prawns as a bycatch

You havnt eaten prawns till youve had them fresh - the stuff you buy is always frozen
I agree frozen prawns are not nearly as good as fresh prawns. I've bought them fresh from a fishing village when i was on holiday, they were caught that morning and sold fresh in the afternoon. Did you use your prawns as bait or use them in cooking?

I agree frozen prawns are not nearly as good as fresh prawns. I've bought them fresh from a fishing village when i was on holiday, they were caught that morning and sold fresh in the afternoon. Did you use your prawns as bait or use them in cooking?
Both!!!

Although these days i fish soft plastics more so theyd be be straight in the pan!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back