News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jude Bolton article in the Telegraph, really laid the boot into the Swans today, citing too many handballs to team mates under pressure, poor decision making and poor work rate amongst other things. Cant provide a link as it is behind a pay wall but well worth the read, he is spot on IMO.
I put up what he said on the Remove Horse page. He had it on Twitter Sunday morning.

I put up what he said on the Remove Horse page. He had it on Twitter Sunday morning.
He’s right too. But some on here say that you can’t take the bull by the horns. Quite weird that that is exactly what we used to do whilst streaming through the middle and kicking to multiple scoring options inside 50

He’s right too. But some on here say that you can’t take the bull by the horns. Quite weird that that is exactly what we used to do whilst streaming through the middle and kicking to multiple scoring options inside 50

I said to Jude we need a new coach, he liked that tweet, I’ll take that as agreement

I said to Jude we need a new coach, he liked that tweet, I’ll take that as agreement

That's not the only thing you said to him though ;)

That's not the only thing you said to him though ;)

I was just seeing if he was interested in purchasing some health care products, and finding 3 friends to do the same so we all get our money back

Jude Bolton article in the Telegraph, really laid the boot into the Swans today, citing too many handballs to team mates under pressure, poor decision making and poor work rate amongst other things. Cant provide a link as it is behind a pay wall but well worth the read, he is spot on IMO.

As we all have been saying on here the last 3 weeks. All these points have been made on here time and time again. Just basic football smarts that we seem to be devoid of at the moment. Confidence or lack of plays a huge part in it. The issue with work rate is just as glaring however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** cola. Pridham needs to offer players part time jobs
Perhaps they could man the memberships phones once a month. Surely that adds col... I'm mean 10% to their contracts?

I can’t stand Harley

Guy shits me

Really hard to judge a person without knowing him i suppose but I agree with you because he just has this falseness about him. Does not come across with much sincerity whenever he speaks. Looks quite a stand offish sort of character as well. Obviously though could be barking up the wrong tree.

Note how Harley rarely says anything critical about the AFL. He could have smited them over the Buddy recruitment penalties, media and work deals ticked off as outside the salary cap for VFL clubs or even umpiring.

He does not. Why? He is a company man and the VFL is his company. I am convinced he sees himself as the successor to Baron Gil of McLaughlinland.

We were bloody lucky to have had Ireland as our long term CEO. We are less lucky to have Harley.

I do not know, but having a corporate lawyer (who is a Harley mate) run our footy department seemed to be a weird punt. No-one knows if this punt has gone out on the full.

When Horse leaves at the end of the year, I believe a review for the Club and it's footy department is warranted.

Be it Caracalla or Ratten, it is time the Footy Department got a shakeup. It would be great if our new coach was supported by someone like Balme or even Ayres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back