Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Good Friday?

I'm not surprised. Port just invalidated Brisbane's performance against West Coast at the Gabba, because we did it at Optus. Brisbane also got demolished by Essendon a week ago, so of course he's going to talk them up and say what a great team the Bombers are and how good they are travelling, because the only other recourse is to say that Brisbane isn't as good as people thought they were.

He's a Brisbane board member and he's trying to validate the performances of his team and keep them relevant by dismissing the performances of other non-Victorian teams.
Yep Good Friday. My bad

Haven't watch Ch9 Sunday Footy Show for a while until today. Not sure why its called a Footy Show? 2 hours in and all I hear is dribble and banter between panelists.

Still no review on the Port Vs WCE and now they previewing up coming games.
Ditto with Ch7.
We don't rate nationally hence we don't get air time.

You mean Good Friday?

I'm not surprised. Port just invalidated Brisbane's performance against West Coast at the Gabba, because we did it at Optus. Brisbane also got demolished by Essendon a week ago, so of course he's going to talk them up and say what a great team the Bombers are and how good they are travelling, because the only other recourse is to say that Brisbane isn't as good as people thought they were.

He's a Brisbane board member and he's trying to validate the performances of his team and keep them relevant by dismissing the performances of other non-Victorian teams.

I thought we lost to Brisbane

No body suggest's it is but I received that image via an email link so it is out in the media. Advertising is part of the media, they need it to survive.
Applying that logic everything is media so only need for two threads on HumongousSherrin.

Yes, but you cannot find it on the extension store, Download it from github as a zip file, extract it, go into the extensions tab in chrome, enable developer mode and drag and drop the extracted folder and it should install.

It works for firefox as well, just download the xpi from the release page on github and drag and drop.

Awesome thanks! Hopefully will work for a few years before the advertiser and other news sites catch up.

KG and Wildy just lamented on AA Why aren't Port supporters calling in?

Because no Port supporters listen to their garbage, plus we understand that we need to give the airwaves at least a week after the mighty crows demolished the behemoth that is gold coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another player (Polec the other) very publicly making the choice of Port over them would all be too much for the crows spin department to take. Best they just stay right out of entering into a pitching war.

Steven Motlop went from ‘Charlie Cameron-replacement’ to ‘Port Power are paying him $9,000,000pa to go there instead’ too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back