No Oppo Supporters NMFC 2019 Membership Thread

Sorry a bit late to the party here. Are there free tickets for the Carlton game like there were for the Hawthorn game? I have 2 sets of tickets that don't work so not sure I can get anything. I have tried Ticketmaster and the only tickets that come up are $30 each is that right?

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen..
I kid you not. This is the fifth or sixth solution that I have been given with regard to club content being emailed.
I’m done. Im over it. Expect nothing from the club. Expect nothing but if you have to expect something then expect very little. It’s embarrassing

2C577AE9-980A-4C00-9CA1-E0BF8765D764.png

Ladies and gentlemen..
I kid you not. This is the fifth or sixth solution that I have been given with regard to club content being emailed.
I’m done. Im over it. Expect nothing from the club. Expect nothing but if you have to expect something then expect very little. It’s embarrassing

View attachment 660732

That email is embarrassingly written.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Ladies and gentlemen..

View attachment 660732

LOL, it's only round 6!

What an embarrassing hack of an organization we have become.

Is the club being run from some teenagers basement?

That's me next year. Why give them any more? It's not as if they use it on anything worthwhile.

Ladies and gentlemen..

View attachment 660732
Jeepers. Embarrassing.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
What is the current tally at? I can’t see anymore joining so if it is below 40k I doubt we break that mark.

In a year when we should have cracked 50!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Not happening until Brad Scott is gone. There are many out there who won't sign up until he is gone.

Well, there you go.

I know my interest is going to be very limited until there is significant change. The kid I bought a membership for hasn't fronted to a single game, and who could blame them?

I am stunned that they could turn out a side like this. It's below my worst expectations. All their spruiking bullshit amounted to nothing AGAIN.

What is the current tally at? I can’t see anymore joining so if it is below 40k I doubt we break that mark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Still at the previous update of 38,431.

That email is embarrassingly written.
LOL, it's only round 6!

What an embarrassing hack of an organization we have become.

Is the club being run from some teenagers basement?

That's me next year. Why give them any more? It's not as if they use it on anything worthwhile.
Jeepers. Embarrassing.
Its a shocker isn't it.
What does it for me is the 10 messages. 5 emails back and forth. Again what hope do we have

They'll probably send out a solid white guernsey, apologise for the balls up in 5 separate emails across 2 months, promise the blue stripes are on their way but the mailman ****ed up, send out a geelong jumper then ask for feedback through a survey.

Last edited:

Peter27374

Debutant
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The membership tally WILL reach 40k. How?, Why?, because that's the minimum target and it will simply occur. Can still flog 1 game memberships for Tassie games and at the end of the day use marketing budget to purchase. Not the only way but the earlier poster mentioning the dual accounts etc gives some insight.

Back