Opinion Commentary & Media III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he’s good and also comes across as whiny and not very likeable, I’d assume. Amazed to turn on the radio and hear the theory it was crowd reaction to him lining up with bigotry - significantly overestimating the moral compass and interest in the issue of an AFL crowd.

I think a section of it would be because of the social media stuff, and then there would have been a bunch that just jumped on because others were booing.

Similar to the Goodes stuff. There was certainly a section that was racist, and then a large number that just booed because others were and they saw a reaction from it.

Ie - people are mostly sheep.

Heard Hocking on SEN this morning asked what he could do, and he pulled the old "can be ejected for anti-social behaviour" card, i LOL'd

The dark ages are upon us again

1556062171515.png

Heard Hocking on SEN this morning asked what he could do, and he pulled the old "can be ejected for anti-social behaviour" card, i LOL'd

One step away from a worksafe inspector attending and closing the game down.

Worksafe Inspectors are tearing apart society as their actions inhibit natural selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a section of it would be because of the social media stuff, and then there would have been a bunch that just jumped on because others were booing.

Similar to the Goodes stuff. There was certainly a section that was racist, and then a large number that just booed because others were and they saw a reaction from it.

Ie - people are mostly sheep.

Yes I almost have more respect for the overt racists than I do for the sheep who boo because "You can't tell moi what to do!"

Do you know that there are people out there who truly believe you are a Nazi, if you don't agree with that stuff?

Some good news finally. Would be stoked if this happens

Yes it is great news, although it would be better against the Dogs, 48278 Vs *. 42814 Vs Dogs, not a huge bloody difference. The Dogs got the boot due to not supporting the day in a proper manner. AFL ever thought of offering assistance in that space?

So now we have another marquee game that from the outside looks like we need one of the popular clubs for it to be successful. :rolleyes:

Also rd 6 V Dogs in 2016 47622

At the end of the day the AFL needs crowds and a positive experience for the hospital (PR and dollars raised). They got all that. We may have let them down with the spectacle but not with the other KPIs.

Yes it is great news, although it would be better against the Dogs, 48278 Vs *. 42814 Vs Dogs, not a huge bloody difference. The Dogs got the boot due to not supporting the day in a proper manner. AFL ever thought of offering assistance in that space?

So now we have another marquee game that from the outside looks like we need one of the popular clubs for it to be successful. :rolleyes:

Also rd 6 V Dogs in 2016 47622
The crowd differential between Essendon as our opponents this year and the Bulldogs as our opponents in 2017 might not be huge, but the AFL can bank on Essendon with drawing attendance regardless of how the team is performing. If the Bulldogs are not travelling too well and neither are we than the risk for a poor or disappointing crowd increases.

Yes it is great news, although it would be better against the Dogs, 48278 Vs *. 42814 Vs Dogs, not a huge bloody difference. The Dogs got the boot due to not supporting the day in a proper manner.

The Dogs agreed with us to make an exclusive bid for the day.

The Dogs also agreed to make an exclusive bid for the day with Carlton.

Carlton found out about this and raised it with the AFL who were not exactly thrilled.

The Dogs agreed with us to make an exclusive bid for the day.

The Dogs also agreed to make an exclusive bid for the day with Carlton.

Carlton found out about this and raised it with the AFL who were not exactly thrilled.

Well I suppose what else could we expect from carnie folk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back