Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Solid French Canadian DM. Just ordered the CD.

Screenshot_20190421-204506_Instagram.jpg

When did Krisiun get announced as coming here??

New Darkthrone

Doesn't get me excited. The first 3 minutes just sounded like a throwaway riff that didn't go anywhere. The last minute or so was OK.

That recent Anthem album with re-recorded old tracks with English has had a local release. I'm an Anthem fan but would struggle to name another another. Perhaps Dee Snider? How many of these are they going to move? Boggles the mind.

Yeah it’s like knowing a North Melbourne supporter. I know one guy in real life who loves Loudness and Anthem. That’s it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t get why they’d cancel their tour because some people on the internet think they’re offensive? I mean where’s your balls? Who cares what a group of naive 16 year olds think? Scratching my head really.

I don't think it would have been Destroyer, probably more Soundworks. Saw some commo lefty rag write an article about it yesterday or something that got heaps of uni students' manbuns rustled.

I don't think it would have been Destroyer, probably more Soundworks. Saw some commo lefty rag write an article about it yesterday or something that got heaps of uni students' manbuns rustled.

What is the world coming to? A mag read online by about 30 people? So what??? God help us. What’s wrong with this promoter? I’m seriously shaking my head. Spewing really as I was looking forward to seeing Australia’s finest metal export live again. Oh well.

What is the world coming to? A mag read online by about 30 people? So what??? God help us. What’s wrong with this promoter? I’m seriously shaking my head. Spewing really as I was looking forward to seeing Australia’s finest metal export live again. Oh well.

There was a time where if you didn't like something you didn't go. Sometimes you'd get punks, skins and every one in between going to the same show and everyone would stick to themselves. Now you've got soft utensils who don't even listen to metal sticking their noses in. Controversial extreme metal band, woah man!

There was a time where if you didn't like something you didn't go. Sometimes you'd get punks, skins and every one in between going to the same show and everyone would stick to themselves. Now you've got soft utensils who don't even listen to metal sticking their noses in. Controversial extreme metal band, woah man!

I still don’t get the reaction from the promoter. Why would he/she care about a small group of people complaining? Doesn’t add up. Must be more to it. Puzzling.

Absolute horseshit. Debut was just re-released by *shock horror* Goatowarex too (Chinese label for those unaware).

We were having a joke about Goatowarex just the other day at rehearsal actually haha. Isn't his name Lee or something? I used to have him on MSN in the old days when he lived in Sydney, I assume was a uni student, and he helped distribute my old band's first album. Cool dude. Reckon it's hilarious when he gets accused of stuff.

I still don’t get the reaction from the promoter. Why would he/she care about a small group of people complaining? Doesn’t add up. Must be more to it. Puzzling.

I agree that there must be a little more too it, but Soundworks is the premier underground metal promoter in Australia. Could have had pressure from venues and ticketing joints that could have jeopordised future tours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back