Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, that makes sense since Libba will probably make another 20-30k in that time.

Spewing I'm 20k short of doing Constable > Merrett this week. I know Constable has more $$'s to make, but I do like those on-field points. It would pretty much complete my midfield until the byes. I'll probably do that trade next week.

I'm looking at Merritt next and MacRae the week after.

My options...

Clark to hore (week too late!!)
Milera to sheppard, Salem or Jones ...don’t like any but I’ll only have $620k..

Or take a risk and go:
Milera to hore- have to play hore, scrimshaw and Duursma with Clark and burgess on bench. Both will be dropped this week.
Stink McCarthy to heeney

Milera injury has cost me getting Ross as I can’t not get hore.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So your set on taking Hore this week then?

The Melts are going to be huge when he goes back to coughing up normal Rookies scores again, after paying that 95k premium.

I’d don’t really see him as a must have, however carrying that B/E and playing Richmond who have conceded plenty of decent scores to defenders, should still be a good pick up.

So your set on taking Hore this week then?

The Melts are going to be huge when he goes back to coughing up normal Rookies scores again, after paying that 95k premium.

I’d don’t really see him as a must have, however carrying that B/E and playing Richmond who have conceded plenty of decent scores to defenders, should still be a good pick up.

I’m set on Clark to hore and yes I have no doubt hore will score 50 after his two 90s last 2 weeks. Following on from neale and libba last week...Sorry to those with hore on the field, you’re cooked.

Will need to wait on teams to lock in second trade.

duursma > hurn
or
setterfield > heeney
or do nothing and let rooks keep increasing?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

For me it's about improving my team and having it complete faster.

Sitting on a s**t load of cash makes no sense whatsoever.

After doing Clark > Lockhart I've got 345k in the kitty. Wouldn't mind some suggestions for a second trade as I'm sure there's something I'm not seeing...

The options I've considered so far are
A) Upgrading Parker (move Drew to F7) 597k avail - Walters/Menegola/Dunkley/Dahl/Marshall/etc..
B) Upgrade Libba > Macrae (gives me a genuine C option that I'm currently lacking)
C) Atkins > Ross (= $450k+ war chest)
D) Williams/BSmith > Whitfield/Lloyd

E) Other?

View attachment 660780
View attachment 660781

D

Torn between Lockhart's DPP and Ross

Last edited:
think i should go with merritt this week for butters and macrae for libba the week after, or upgrade elsewhere?

536k in the bank atm

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 1.44.15 pm.png

I feel you'd be better off upgrading down back or up forward getting more rookies off field before getting Constable off field

Constable is basically 80 every week

Im taking him and a 90-100 from a forward/back premo over rookie lottery and a mid premo who won't improve you that much

I'm so nervous on billings.
Rozee prob has another week of cash.
And I'd rather get Boak after this week.

I get what you mean though. Billings guaranteed 80+

Rookie anywhere from 20-70

Rozee BE is 77

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After another look at upcoming rooks I do have an issue in that Young, Hately, Hayes and Lewis all hit the bubble on the same week....next week.

I would like to hear peoples opinion on which of those 4 wouldn't be worth considering? All had pretty solid first games.
Its a tough one which is making me reconsider my current position because although I would love to get Heeney in to the team this week, I also need to catch up on $$ generation. i also have to get rid of Burgess so although Lockhart does not get me excited its pretty good to bank the 80k and get at least 1 price rise from LH.

Im going to drop in the ranking for 2 weeks I think but I suspect it may be for the better long-term points wise?

Tough choices.

Hmm.. if he gets close back down to the 40s the week after.
FWIW although I don't have Rozee in RDT I do in both AF and SC and will be holding him at least another week. Port do have a fairly favourable matchup at home vs the Roos (at least on paper!) so it could be a semi decent score which would get his cash gen rolling again.

Worst case he has an underwhelming round and bleeds a small amount of cash which is a risk I'm willing to take.

FWIW although I don't have Rozee in RDT I do in both AF and SC and will be holding him at least another week. Port do have a fairly favourable matchup at home vs the Roos (at least on paper!) so it could be a semi decent score which would get his cash gen rolling again.

Worst case he has an underwhelming round and bleeds a small amount of cash which is a risk I'm willing to take.

My thoughts.

Also give another look at Boak (higher be), Kelly (Hutchings maybe), billings.

After another look at upcoming rooks I do have an issue in that Young, Hately, Hayes and Lewis all hit the bubble on the same week....next week.

I would like to hear peoples opinion on which of those 4 wouldn't be worth considering? All had pretty solid first games.
Its a tough one which is making me reconsider my current position because although I would love to get Heeney in to the team this week, I also need to catch up on $$ generation. i also have to get rid of Burgess so although Lockhart does not get me excited its pretty good to bank the 80k and get at least 1 price rise from LH.

Im going to drop in the ranking for 2 weeks I think but I suspect it may be for the better long-term points wise?

Tough choices.
Similar dilemma for me.

Of those, id rule out Young. Lewis could be an ok option but doubt he scores too much to make you regret missing him.
Hately looks a good option who I think most will want. Good bye round too if he can hold to then and be traded through the byes.
Hayes its the old scoring potential vs JS issue and probably too early to know what way to factor in.

For me the issue is Hately, Ross, Hayes, Lockhart who I am tossing up over. I could get all 4 but thats a lot of banked cash and id rather at least 1 upgrade in this fortnight. Im leaning toward LH, not because I love the option but if it fails he could at least end up stashed at M11 as a Def link. Also, he is the only one (or Lewis) who I can get to by someone who is not a mid.

Of the mids though Ross, Hately, Hayes - taking all of them will be really hard. the mid rookies just won't all be ripe yet.

Im leaning toward just taking Ross this week and then picking just 1 of the other 2 next week alongside a big upgrade. If both smash it then I grab them both, accept I have unused cash in the bank and then spend heavily the next 1-2 weeks.

Tough choices.

I would rule out Young and Lewis pretty easily

Tough choices.
I wouldn't sweat it too much. Yes the timing of some of these fresh cows may not be ideal but you don't have to nail every single one of them. Although I missed out on Stack I was happy enough to secure ROB and make an upgrade to Heeney to get Parker off my field. I also held Gibbons and Hore but have totally missed out on Petrucelle. Swings and roundabouts.

Hately is the only one of that bunch I'm super keen on next week but if Hayes or one of the others has an impressive game then they will be duely considered. But if the past week has taught us anything is that holding a poor performer like a Gibbons can sometimes eventually pay major dividends, even if it means passing on some new hot thing. Maybe Burgess will pump out a ton this week although maybe pigs will suddenly start flying too haha.

Am I forcing it taking Lockhart over Ross?

That DPP will be so handy with the complete lack of defender downgrades

Reckon I might go Cousins -> Ross and sit on a second trade because I think I get Parker -> Boak next week.

Also think Kelly gets Hutchings this week, so will score bad and lose a little cash.
Yeah I'm sitting on just Cousins to Ross, but will wait on teams tomorrow night to pull the second trigger

Clark might go for me, but could be Butters too

Am I forcing it taking Lockhart over Ross?

That DPP will be so handy with the complete lack of defender downgrades
I do like Lockhart's game (and price) but not sure how prodigious his role will be in a struggling Dees outfit. But he could totally work out too and make $200K+. So if that DPP swings it for you then go for it I say.

The news that Cotch has been further delayed is another plus in Ross's favour for mine as is the fact that the Tiges have been winning with these fresh faces in place. So he comes in for me.

I'm also really struggling to decide whether to get Lockhart or not. I need the cash to be able to do an upgrade next week. But I also don't want to be stuck with a non playing rookie on the bench.. doing my head in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back