Game Day 2019 Round 6 Richmond vs Melbourne, 24th April, MCG @7:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will be relatively low scoring and kind of scrappy. The break is short for both teams, so I can't see a big win going either way.
On the contrary, if one team fatigues it could easily blow out in the second half.

On the contrary, if one team fatigues it could easily blow out in the second half.
That's true, I can see the 6-6-6 rule being a bit of an influence under extreme fatigue.

Kinda surprised we didn't make more changes.

Going to be much closer than people think, feeling a lot less confident than last week.

Dees were impressive against the Swans at the SCG two weeks ago, tore the Swans’ midfield a new one. I’m expecting those demons rather than last week’s
I suspect part of the dees issue last weekend was that they were thinking about tonight and not the team in front of them. What does that mean for tonight?
I’m a little nervous. If we can get square , or close to square, in the midfield we win. Hopefully our last fortnight shows up and not the fortnight before that.
Go Tigers!!

Just arrived at the Corner after knocking off work early. Currently consuming a pint of Melbourne Bitter. It's a perfect accompaniment to all the Dees supporters I've encountered today (and I've seen a lot). Jeez they jump off the wagon quickly.

I'm a bit worried about this game. This footy season is the most messed up that I reckon I've seen after 5 rounds and anything is possible. A bloke at my footy club has plonked $1000 on the Tigers to win by 40+ so he's obviously not as concerned about this game as me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at both teams in the Opening Post and I feel more confident. There are only a few match-ups where I feel Demons have the advantage.
Probably Gawn & Oliver, but Nank & Ross/whoever will give it a good contest.

And the team may not like it, but I love the 4 day turnaround.
I think I've only just recovered from my hangover from the Sydney game and we're ready to go again!

GO TIGES !!!!!!

Just looked at both teams again - gee we have them blanketed up forward and down back. Heaps more class in both.

Win or halve the midfield/stoppage battle and we will significantly outscore them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back