Round 6 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Clark to Lockhart ....then at the first opportunity move Lockhart to replace Clark ...this opens up your Duursma DPP to swith from DEF to MID ....you have enough money in this trade to go Rozee to Kelly next week

Yes do the Parker trade, if you feel inclined .....personally I wouldn't, as I think Parker will rebound

Also remember to loophole tonight .....put Setterfield on field with (E) on Balta ....never know, he could do a Gibbons ;)
Appreciate the feedback legend

Hope this helps someone in their downgrade decisions.

3/5 game increases
Ross - 115k, 156k @70avg
Baker - 117, 151 @75avg
Stack - 95, 131 @75avg
ROB - 100, 128 @80avg
Lockhart - 83, 115 @55avg
Hore - 115, 146 @80avg
Hately - 137, 180 @80avg

Hately is the best target over the next two weeks.
Hore is definitely an option if you missed the boat.
With Cotchin out for a few more weeks, I’ll be grabbing Ross.

My third downgrade is a toss up and needs to be made this week. It’s between, Baker, Stack and ROB. Will probably end up being Baker or ROB because I’m already bringing in Ross and Hately into the mids.
Wish the Richmond rookies weren’t playing tonight.

I also realise Lockharts beauty isn’t just about cash generation, he’s basement price, DPP, and will likely be a floating donut, but I’m still primarily looking for cash generation at this point in time. The floating donuts will come.

Hope this post helps someone.

Hately's a mid, so not a defensive downgrade unless you have a mid/def DPP rookie in your mids.
Oh s**t. Could have sworn Hately had def status. Looks like Lockhart is essential in that case.

At footy training tonight when teams for tomorrow are announced and Rich/Melb starts. So if Moore is rested I won't get to do the straight swap to Salem like I was considering running with.

Wagner > Lockhart only one confirmed currently.
Parker up to a fallen (or rising) permanent FWD under 460k at some point during the weekend.

Downgrade to Hayes and Hately next week then need to cool it on the trades for a week. Aside from upgrading Darcy Moore at some point unless he pulls out a hundred or two (and avoids the dreaded 'rest').

Trading out Darling and LDU giving me 773k. I can move Keira to the fwd line so can bring in a premium into any line.

Debating between Telly, Whitfield or Lloyd.

I want Whitfield in eventually but his price seems maxed our right now. Same thought behind seagull Lloyd, but its probably a good opportunity to get one of them in instead of post-bye. Telly is the cheapest and gives me around 133k left after also bringing in Hatley/Ross which would be good for future weeks.

Thoughts?

Screen Shot 2019-04-24 at 17.10.29.png

Only the 1 trade with Ross ( Who i can E loophole tonight ) IN for Butters taking my bank to 200k.

Rest of the rookies are still mooing except for Clark but as of right now there are no viable upgrades for him downback at the 440k i have to upgrade with him on the chopping block him so he can wait another week.

Leaves me with 26 trades still and 200k in the kitty with one more up my sleeve if i need it late this round but i doubt i use it this week.

Cash leagues are all on par just about and just need those rookies to Moo a bit more before cashing them in and upgrading others to premos.

Parker up to a fallen (or rising) permanent FWD under 460k at some point during the weekend.

I'm in almost the exact same position (have 458k to upgrade parker) will look to upgrade him if both my VC (Gawn) and Fwd E (Drew) fail, otherwise I wait until I can afford Heeney.

Who are you looking at upgrading him to? I'm not 100% sold on any of the options at that price point TBH.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Wagner/Parker for Lockhart/Gunston.

Finally have a POD who hopefully gets back into form and finishes off the season as a reliable F6.
Hately and Hayes on the watchlist for next week. Will need another injection of cash.
Also relying on Constable coming straight back in this week. Surely Scott won't keep him out for two weeks in a row?

View attachment 660575
do you think gunston will score better once hes back to playing forward?

I'm in almost the exact same position (have 458k to upgrade parker) will look to upgrade Parker if both my VC and Fwd E (Drew) fail.

Who are you looking at upgrading him to? I'm not 100% sold on any of the options.

A weird one. In desperate need of a POD because i'm scoring well each week without anyone unique stand outs.
Jack Gunston scored two hundreds in the first two weeks after starting at 530k. Has had 3 down weeks and sits at 440k. Has averaged over 90 (twice 96) in 4 of the last 5 years. We play Carlton this week and Stratton should be back to free him up to play his regular role. Could be a disaster long term but could be a masterstroke worth taking. At worst hopefully ends up at F6 averaging around 90. With a vanilla side like I have I reckon I see more pros than cons.

A weird one. In desperate need of a POD because i'm scoring well each week without anyone unique stand outs.
Jack Gunston scored two hundreds in the first two weeks after starting at 530k. Has had 3 down weeks and sits at 440k. Has averaged over 90 (twice 96) in 4 of the last 5 years. We play Carlton this week and Stratton should be back to free him up to play his regular role. Could be a disaster long term but could be a masterstroke worth taking. At worst hopefully ends up at F6 averaging around 90. With a vanilla side like I have I reckon I see more pros than cons.

1% ownership as well. Nice POD. 440k is way unders for him

Last edited:
Damn it, I've done more research into defensive rookies and its going to be barren for ages.

Think I have to bloody grab Lockhart for Clark now.

I then have the ability to swing Moore back later and downgrade/upgrade Scrimshaw/Duursma to a fwd/mid.

so...

Clark to Lockhart.
LDU to Ross.

This week is killing me...

Trading out Darling and LDU giving me 773k. I can move Keira to the fwd line so can bring in a premium into any line.

Debating between Telly, Whitfield or Lloyd.

I want Whitfield in eventually but his price seems maxed our right now. Same thought behind seagull Lloyd, but its probably a good opportunity to get one of them in instead of post-bye. Telly is the cheapest and gives me around 133k left after also bringing in Hatley/Ross which would be good for future weeks.

Thoughts?

View attachment 661072
I want the seagull as well but will wait till he goes under $600K in a couple of weeks ,also waiting for Fyfe to drop ,happy to make a bit of coin with rookie trading in the meantime.

Cousins > Rockpig
Burgess > Liam "Wholemeal" Baker

Means I need to throw Moore back to def for now but ROB will be traded into a fwd in a few weeks so it all works out

You’d probably be top 100 if you didn’t start with cousins right?

That extra 100k could have been more useful elsewhere I would imagine.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back