The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can sorta understand some manure fans wanting to lose against city so we don’t win the title but ole and the players would be busting a gut I reckon to get the win. Playing at home against their neighbours and needing a win to get top 4 and CL they would be absolutely going for it. The only thing that worries me is they are shite.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can sorta understand some manure fans wanting to lose against city so we don’t win the title but ole and the players would be busting a gut I reckon to get the win. Playing at home against their neighbours and needing a win to get top 4 and CL they would be absolutely going for it. The only thing that worries me is they are shite.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think they'll try and get some points from this game. Especially because of the fact they play Chelsea in their remaining three games, so if they win or draw this game the game against Chelsea will be absolutely massive for them.

Why do they bother with such obvious lies.

"We have decided we don't want to give any exposure to soccer at all since our competitor owns the rights. Oh, and did we mention you aren't a true Aussie if you like English soccer?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get Optus Sports free with my basic $40 month mobile plan. Good deal.

I get it completely free. Originally gave a workmate a slab of Jim Beam at the start of 16/17 as payment for one season of Optus Sports. He got into a dispute with Optus over dodgy billing, left Optus July 17. His username/password still works to this very day :)

Swear it feels like they are just tanking at times. How the heck Lingard even not get a foot on that with an open goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back