Keep an eye on Will Minson North supporters

Mate of mine worked at the MCC members and they had to keep asking him not to swear so much.

Yeah, I was in the members early one day watching the ressies and he just went off at something Stuart Anderson did (can't remember what). He was yelling at the runner to get Stui off and as Stui approached the boundary, Rocket opened the coaches box window (a la Danny Frawley) and started abusing him. Was very funny because there were only about 100 people there and you could hear every word (every second of which began with F).

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah, I was in the members early one day watching the ressies and he just went off at something Stuart Anderson did (can't remember what). He was yelling at the runner to get Stui off and as Stui approached the boundary, Rocket opened the coaches box window (a la Danny Frawley) and started abusing him. Was very funny because there were only about 100 people there and you could hear every word (every second of which began with F).
One of the complaints my mate heard was that he'd screamed "Akermanis you c#$%" so loudly that people several bays over had heard it. He sounds really entertaining!!

Back