news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else catch Rory's post fight interview? Sounds like he's lost all interest in fighting. He has found God and gone all religious, and it sounds like he may not even fight again. (That's cool btw...each to their own).
His fight today was a draw so he kept his belt.. Two judges had it a draw, the other judge had it for Fitch.
Maybe Rory can step aside and Fitch can take Rory's place in the tournament.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The blokes 41 years old, would have been 42 by the fight. I'd guess he did some training and thought "* this I've got a sweet gig with WWE and aint putting my body through this again".

The blokes 41 years old, would have been 42 by the fight. I'd guess he did some training and thought "**** this I've got a sweet gig with WWE and aint putting my body through this again".
And I like the 'roids a bit too much

On the mend. Looking forward to the announcement of his next fight, whenever that happens.

Surely after his outbursts he should be put on ice for 12 month before he is allowed to fight again.

I mean ffs he thought his wife was a witch, that kind of brain damage doesn't just disappear quickly, if at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back