Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
4\585 (C)

New recruits Baker (F6) and Ross (bench and E) looking the goods while dirty Hore is looking to be a great rookie now after I traded him back in last week. LOL!

Had the VC on Gawn so will take the 145 x2. :moustache::thumbsu:

Oh and I didn't post last weeks score and rank so I will do it now.

I scored 2,192 and went up 869 spots to 5,341 overall.

Feel like my team is starting to take shape and plan to bring in the seagull next week. :cool:

giphy.gif

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
4\585 (C)

New recruits Baker (F6) and Ross (bench and E) looking the goods while dirty Hore is looking to be a great rookie now after I traded him back in last week. LOL!

Had the VC on Gawn so will take the 145 x2. :moustache::thumbsu:

Oh and I didn't post last weeks score and rank so I will do it now.

I scored 2,192 and went up 869 spots to 5,341 overall.

Feel like my team is starting to take shape and plan to bring in the seagull next week. :cool:

giphy.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif
rough2.gif

Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
229/2 Brought Baker in for Burgess. Tick. But in trying a few things out and reversing them the VC went off Max, and Hore went to the bench with E. Was in too much of a hurry with people yelling we had to go out. Grrrr.

Anyway, might work out. Grundy now with VC and one of the backs might get rested. Rookies making money. Except perhaps for Balta!

I love how they were saying how much the Richmond rookies were all traps.
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:
Ross 89, Baker 84, Suoermanstack 72

Bobby Dazzlers, one and all. Well done :thumbsu:
Didn’t go any of them, sadly, just felt the current crop wasn’t ready to be culled.
In the case of Balta, that was probably wrong, not sure he has a high enough score in him to warrant waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Migzeh

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
420/4 with 2 rookies played... nice
ayeeee me too. 4/420.

I traded out butters knowing he could possibly still Moo and brought in baker. So could be a good trade.

But i also ****ed up. didnt bring sweet on so i have no loop holes.

Since i have one trade left im thinking ill wait to see the eagles side and if rotham comes in for schofield ill bring him in for clark

Lockhart E in MID surely? Constable possible out still so loophole?
Lockhart is D8.
Ross E with Setterfield.
If KentStable is out I have Scott.
If both outs can switch Setters/Drew but have to take Balta score.

3/320 Gawn Hore Ross

Lockhart disappeared after Q1 but he had many mates. Dees were really bad. I’ll take the $138k profit though.

Ross (Bah Gawd!) looks solid AF. Finished with 14 touches in the last qtr. Good sign after being quiet in second half last week. Regret not getting Baker. His JS just gets better and better every week. Kudos to those who picked him up.

Off to the G tomorrow to take part in a truly special day on our calendar. It will be my 20th Anzac Day attendance. Always makes me feel honored, humbled and blessed. Enjoy your day fellas and remember to celebrate/commemorate our fallen heroes with a beer 🍻

Lest We Forget

Maxxy VC :fire::fire::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Piggy Oliver :pignose:.

I didn't trade in Lockhart .

Looked at FF and he was on top half way though the first quarter.

Didn't look at FF for the rest of the night.

Then l Forgot to take to phone to work then l thought about Ross V Hartley ohh yeah Ross ..l might get him
No way to trade him in :thumbsdown:..oh well another week of s**t week at the trade table...... lucky l'm not a AFL recruiter / list manager .

Hate these early games when l have to work .

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Passed on baker and Ross and went Lockhart.
At least with constable, ROB, stack, drew, duursma to cull should give me money for plenty of upgrades.

Hayley and Corbett on the horizon.
Another defence rookie would be handy!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Got a decent enough conundrum on my hands.

Had Oliver, hore and Gawn vc on field.

Baker and Ross as emergencies with no way to get there scores unless some players are dropped.

Don’t have a loophole option for Gawn either unless someone is dropped.

Don’t know whether to back Grundy in today to go big or put the C on Cripps and hope someone gets dropped before Sunday so I can loophole Gawn score. Cripps is also every chance to go big though. Decisions. Any thoughts?
Realistically I should have traded Moore out for baker instead of setterfield.

I’ve used both trades this round.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Got a decent enough conundrum on my hands.

Had Oliver, hore and Gawn vc on field.

Baker and Ross as emergencies with no way to get there scores unless some players are dropped.

Don’t have a loophole option for Gawn either unless someone is dropped.

Don’t know whether to back Grundy in today to go big or put the C on Cripps and hope someone gets dropped before Sunday so I can loophole Gawn score. Cripps is also every chance to go big though. Decisions. Any thoughts?
Realistically I should have traded Moore out for baker instead of setterfield.

I’ve used both trades this round.
Similar boat, think you have to try and loop Gawn so wait on the captain until teams are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back