Live Event The 2019 NBA playoffs thread - Round 1 and Conference Semi finals

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're OKC what is minimum to ship Russ? It's hard to see them going far with him, first excuse was no help and he now has an elite two way player with him and even deeper roster and they're still not even in the 2nd round.

Likely to be too big of a risk for any reasonably competitive teams to take and would tanking sides like Suns risk the extra wins he would get as he's shown to be successful against poor teams?

So not sure who that leaves that could offer anything half reasonable. Magic? Maybe Kings would be dumb enough to trade some of their good young players.

Suns wouldn’t take him. He doesn’t make anyone around him better in my opinion. He and Adams should be a lethal pick n roll combination but they never use it. Only way OKC moved him was if PG made it clear but I doubt it happens. If OKC move him they’ll get unders and whoever gets him will get a Westbrook with an even bigger chip on his shoulder than is already there.

Would like to see Bucks v Raptors as I love watching Giannis and Kawhi, but you can also mount a case for Celtics and 76ers. In other words, I don't know :)

Yeah the final 4 out east are interesting for sure. Raps in the box seat to get through, especially with Kawhi and Siakm on song, plus their bench is scoring heavily.

What a ******* finish by Lillard yesterday. campaigner ****ed up Rockets a few seasons back. Beautiful.

Thunder weak as piss.

Rockets off to a flyer here. Been some s**t series so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t fathom why Harden won’t take a mid range two after beating his defender on the perimeter and not having anyone within 3 feet of him. Surely need to mix it up against Gobert

Can’t fathom why Harden won’t take a mid range two after beating his defender on the perimeter and not having anyone within 3 feet of him. Surely need to mix it up against Gobert

It's the issue with MDA. Has no plan B. Adjustment with the way they are playing is hit mid range jumpers, something Paul, Nene and Harden can do but too set in their ways so rather brick away at Plan A.

I like our chances if Houston play the way they've played the last two and a half game against the Jazz. They'll be lucky to make it to 5 games.
You won’t have the rim protection Gobert offers.

You won’t have the rim protection Gobert offers.

Yeah Gobert is the reason this is working because you're giving harden open drives to the rim. Bit harder for Bogut to cover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back