Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Huge game tomorrow for both Cronulla and Penrith. Both probably off the mark as to where both thought they'd be. Very hard to predict, but the Sharks at home look good value.

Friday night's double header has the Bulldogs v Souths in a very interesting game. Souths got the benefit of 50/50 call last week against the Warriors to get them over the line, but should be too good over the bottom of the ladder Dogs.

Massive game Friday night when Melbourne and the Sydney Roosters meet in the GF replay. Both sides have looked really good and this should be a great game. Hopefully 9 do the right thing by the game here.

Huge game for the Warriors on Saturday up against the Cowboys and it's a must win game. Despite nt featuring in the Dally M leader board (amazing what a difference winning makes) RTS has been unbelievable and may well be the difference here. The Dragons and Manly meet in the later game which should be a beauty.

The Titans host fellow strugglers Newcastle on Sunday and they should win. The Raiders should be far too good for the struggling Broncos.

In the final game of the round we get to see the unveiling of the new sports stadium which will be called home to the Eels. It looks so much like AAMI Park which should ensure an awesome atmosphere in the ground.

Parramatta to celebrate the opening with a win.

One of the biggest days of the year in most sports calenders and the NRL is no different.

Sadly 9 in Melbourne have, once again, screwed the game by failing to show one of the biggest games in the Melbourne Storms year on its main channel. I say FU 9 and will simply refuse to watch your coverage.

We get it underway with the Roosters and Dragons tomorrow afternoon, that's followed by one of the best nights you could hope to watch as a sports fan. The pre match coverage is 2nd to none as two cultures join as one. Sadly, I think the game will be one sided with the Storm winning pretty comfortably.

An interesting game to start Friday night with the Cowboys, who were pretty good against the Warriors up against the Bulldogs. On the form of last week you'd think Nth Queensland would win, but the Bulldogs will be desperate to get off the bottom of the ladder. Next up the under pressure Panthers and Ivan Cleary take on Souths who will be keen to improve on last weeks average display.

Two huge games on SS with the Tigers and Broncos under loads of pressure to turn their season around. The Titans were very good last week and continue to do well despite most expecting them to struggle this year. Huge game for Brisbane in everyway. A loss to Cronulla at home and a mix of the right results could see them bottom of the ladder.

On Sunday an exciting game's in store at 2pm when the Sea Eagles host the in-form Raiders. Manly were unlucky not to get a shot at GP last week and the Raiders continue to surprise. A really tough game to pick. You'd think the Eels would have Newcastle covered this week after both sides performances last weekend, but you just never know with a Knights side who will be hurting badly after last week. Wouldn't be surprised if this is the game of the round.

Lest we forget.

Wasn't the NRL going to change the rules so the scoring team doesn't receive the kick off? Robs close finishes of better close finishes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Standard screwing of the Warriors is on again.

If you're referring to the pen that Munster kicked to level up, it looked like one that could have gone either way, to say the least. In real time I thought, that's a bad p-t-b, pen to the Warriors. But still a great effort without RTS. Hiku was excellent at the back, as was Mamalo, and Herbert looks quality; that unfortunate forward pass at the end one of the few blots on a very solid and assured display.

If you're referring to the pen that Munster kicked to level up, it looked like one that could have gone either way, to say the least. In real time I thought, that's a bad p-t-b, pen to the Warriors. But still a great effort without RTS. Hiku was excellent at the back, as was Mamalo, and Herbert looks quality; that unfortunate forward pass at the end one of the few blots on a very solid and assured display.

I think about 3 people in the whole world thought it was a penalty to Melbourne. In the end we still had time to win it, but the short kick off was a mistake for mine. No issue with the forward pass, although they do pick odd times to pick them up given the whole game was punctuated with them.

I thought Checkin turned the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back