Round 6 Venting and Discussion thread

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I don't have any Collingwood mids. Preseason I was keen on Treloar and Adams.
But between Treloar, Adams, Sidebottom, Phillips, Pendles, Beams I wouldn't know who to pick...
Yeah this is why I stuck away from them. Lots of people looking at Adams before he got injured and was always going to be a raffle who would take the mantle each week

hjckr

Senior List
Mar 31, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
OK so after getting pretty much all of my predictions wrong, it's time to make some predictions for tomorrow (feel free to call me out if I get them horribly wrong again).
  • Essendon will win by <20
  • Merrett will be tagged by Greenwood to <85
  • Zaharakis to be top scorer for the Bombers
  • Grundy will have 50 hitouts but only scrape to 100
  • Crisp won't get any cheap possies - 60
  • Treloar to top score overall
  • Hooker will fail his owners - 50
So basically the idea is that you expect the exact opposite to happen. Since I have Crisp, surely he'll go 120 after saying he'll go 60. But saying that he'll go 120 instead of 60 will make him go 60. Oh wait...
Wooohooo I got 1/7 AGAIN. A few of them were quite a way off (Zaharakis' 73 was 63 points too little to be the top scorer for the Bombers)

But I'm still happy because I predicted Hooker's score DOWN TO THE POINT (50). And I own Crisp, so 116 is definitely better than 60.

4tune8

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Started with Lunchmeat, lost cash + points. Do I lock in his losses by trading or hold in case he comes good?

Back